IGNORED

Just an unofficial heads up.

pcock

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im pretty much always full of tequila, but the chat floating round glasgow is that a new album is speeding its way in.

define speeding

Like continental drift speeding

has he introduced you to the sandisons already?

i dont think theyre much into tequila, class A's, and wild techno benders. they also dont live near glasgow.

Guest ruiagnelo

has he introduced you to the sandisons already?

i dont think theyre much into tequila, class A's, and wild techno benders. they also dont live near glasgow.

i see

Guest umop_apisdn

only about 7.5 months until messiaen is proven true and worthy of watmm, otherwise til the banhammer and lynch mob.

Guest sirch

im pretty much always full of tequila, but the chat floating round glasgow is that a new album is speeding its way in.

Glasgow? why Glasgow.. and not Edinburgh?

elaborate... how does he happen to know them and why did they pass him the information. does he meet them from time to time? if he knows them what else did they tell him about why it too so long?

i dont really care if you believe me or not, im kind of regretting even bothering posting this, but one of my mates who i like and trust knows them personally and has been told a double disc is gonna be out before the end of year. think what you will.

C'mon matey we're just pulling your leg a bit. A new BOC album is equilvalent of modern day folklore so it's hardly suprising no one really belives you. It's nothing personal

its all good man, i just thought you guys might like a wee bit of a confidence booster, this place seems to have been a barren wasteland of wondering if theyre even gonna release anything for about 2 years now. i just thought the double album thing was interesting.

Guest ruiagnelo

2 double disc of acoustic guitar outtakes from TCH, plus bonus digital download of magic window reinterpretations

Guest sirch

well they better hurry up and release it before the end of the world! i want to listen to it at least once! :P

its all good man, i just thought you guys might like a wee bit of a confidence booster, this place seems to have been a barren wasteland of wondering if theyre even gonna release anything for about 2 years now. i just thought the double album thing was interesting.

Just two years?

Just two years?

actually it's three. talk of a double release started back in 2009

Archived