IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

4191936354_95725ac526.jpg

Portillos! A Chicago fast food staple! Can't recommed this place enough to out of towners! Essential for any visit to Chicago

Portillos! A Chicago fast food staple! Can't recommed this place enough to out of towners! Essential for any visit to Chicago

I think i just ej'ed. Looks delish

picture maybe doesn't do it justice but this is one of the best burgers I've ever had... The Juicy Bastard burger from Burgercraft at The Green Man on Edgware Road. went last week and got something called The Farmyard but this one was even better. lush as fuck.

1S2rbIp.jpeg

Damn

picture maybe doesn't do it justice but this is one of the best burgers I've ever had... The Juicy Bastard burger from Burgercraft at The Green Man on Edgware Road. went last week and got something called The Farmyard but this one was even better. lush as fuck.

1S2rbIp.jpeg

Damn

I said god-damn.

There's something about the bottom bun that looks fucking delicious.

I don't really like vegetables on my burgers, and the lettuce and tomatoes look a little stiff. I could do without that.... But the rest of it needs to live in my stomach.

Edited by flim

I don't really like vegetables on my burgers, and the lettuce and tomatoes look a little stiff. I could do without that.... But the rest of it needs to live in my stomach.

Personally, I hold off on the veggies and cheese here-but I do add grilled onions-->Re-donk-ulous!

Not good for the the old "Gut Battle" if you know what I mean.

Personally, I hold off on the veggies and cheese here-but I do add grilled onions-->Re-donk-ulous!

Not good for the the old "Gut Battle" if you know what I mean.

Oh, I love onions on my burgers, grilled or otherwise. I don't really think of onions as vegetables.

crap lettucs & toms and pickles bring the crunch factor!

I love the taste of raw onion but it kills my breath and my stomach :(

also, what's up with the ketchup on the one a couple of burgers above? ketchup?

you don't like ketchup on a burger?

also, it was actually a spicy barbeque sauce type thing.

Edited by BCM

A bit of ketchup is good, but I don't like it smothered all over the burger. I much prefer a lot of mayonnaise and mustard. Mayonnaise is absolutely essential, and I don't mean Miracle Whip. REAL MAYONNAISE

I just ate a Rustlers burger, this depresses me.

Where is the pic?

uqy7u4ah.jpg

Is that spinach? And are you eating fries with mayonnaise (nothing wrong with that, but I didn't think many did that type of thing)? I need some info on this burger.

A bit of ketchup is good, but I don't like it smothered all over the burger. I much prefer a lot of mayonnaise and mustard. Mayonnaise is absolutely essential, and I don't mean Miracle Whip. REAL MAYONNAISE

Me too. Although bbq sauce will pass muster!