IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

All right that's it motherfucker-- I'm gonna IDM so hard and make several million dollars in the next year so I can eat at least 5 hamburgers a day.

My daily minimums NEED TO BE: 5 hamburgers, 3 gyros, 2 deli sandwiches (prolly roast beef on rye with provolone), 100g french fries, 3kg fresh fruits, 1 waffle cone of gelato, 5 bowls of salad (mixed greens, avocado, onions, cilantro, broccoli, bell peppers, hot peppers, simple soy sauce/ olive oil/ vinegar/ lime dressing), 500g fatty beef steak, 1 serving red Thai curry, 1 serving palak paneer curry, 100g salmon sashimi, 3 rice bean egg sausage burritos (deep fried), 1 serving nachos, 3 slices of pizza (varies), 3 liters of soymilk, and 150g natto.

I'm prolly missing a lot of stuff, but that's the basics at this point.

Damn, dude.

I'm with you on the 3 gyros a day.

TJk9rOB.jpg

a big kahuna burger from the kettle in manhattan beach. mmm (mmm) this was one tasty burger *wink*

Looks amazing. The person who first thought to put an egg on a burger deserves the Nobel Peace Prize. I assume that's an egg.

That bun looks delectable, too.

no. it's not an egg because, i'm allergic to egg.

the big kahuna burger is a wagyu burger with melted swiss, carmaelized onion jam, grilled pineapple and apricot-soy galze on a toasted brioche bun with lettuce, tomato and a pickle

bon appetite :)

Okay, it must be the pineapple that I mistook for an egg. Still, there's a Nobel nomination coming from me.

• 1 month later...

post-8651-14115834865189_thumb.jpg

A burger with cheese and salad from a place in San Francisco, can't remember the exact location but there were hippies all over the place.

There were sooo many fries with it. Very tasty.

• 2 weeks later...

5W2N8uA.jpg

LOVE IT. This looks so amazing. Info please.

I need to go and find a great burger today.

was from Byron Burger in Westbourne Grove... Double Chilli Burger, two beef patties, smoked chipotle mayonnaise, green chilli, American cheese, salad etc...very nice indeed

was from Byron Burger in Westbourne Grove... Double Chilli Burger, two beef patties, smoked chipotle mayonnaise, green chilli, American cheese, salad etc...very nice indeed

Byron is fucking amazing.

Edited by NorthernFusion

Medium well? Medium fucking well?

:burger autism intensifies:

that's how I eat my burgers... medium or medium well....

=(

mostly because I distrust restaurants handling of raw ground meats. steak = medium rare.

Medium well? Medium fucking well?

:burger autism intensifies:

that's how I eat my burgers... medium or medium well....

=(

mostly because I distrust restaurants handling of raw ground meats. steak = medium rare.

yeah this

burger thread hunger strikes again

damn you bcm

We have to keep this thread alive, and BCM is the king.

pork-burger.jpg

All-pork burger. Mushroom and swiss bratwurst patty with bacon. Colby-jack cheese. Mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard. Spinach.

Edited by flim

Well, somehow that post screwed up.

10723969_276422275901243_318776619_n.jpg

All-pork burger. Mushroom and swiss bratwurst patty with bacon. Colby-jack cheese. Mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard. Spinach.