IGNORED

1st electronic album you bought

YEK

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first electronic music i've bought is Vangelis - Antarctica (after it were Heaven and Hell, Albedo 0.39, Spiral, To the Unknown Man & Direct)

Otherwise, if Vangelis is not electronic music : Confetti's - 92, Notre Premier Album (92, Our First Album)

notre_1er_album.jpg

:facepalm:

gigi.jpg

on pirated tape!

I'm pretty sure I thought Boy George was a woman on that cover..

even now it took me some serious staring at the pic to figure out there was a boy george on the cover.

colour by numbers is great, btw.

lol

no boy george in that cover & in my life... i ever hate boy george, not bcause he's gay, but bcause we saw him all the time on the TV, at the time, and he really had a head with slaps! my dream was 2 slap in his face... That was never realized... :diablo:

oh yeah, understood! sorry, i believe that u tell about the cover i was posted... lol

it's an edit.

600full-dig-your-own-hole-cover.jpg

I was 15 when this was released. I soon picked up Prodigy's "Music for the Jilted Generation" and "Experience", followed by "Exit Planet Dust" and basically electronic music then became my life.

[nb, it all started with Shaggy's "Boombastic" when I was 13, the single came with 2 jungle remixes (see here) and I soon started listening to rave tape packs and John Peel's evening show on radio 1]

If I remember correctly I had a Jean Michel Jarre tape when I was a kid... but I think Roni Size & Reprazent - New Forms was the first electronic album I bought with my own money.

Archived