IGNORED

Favorite Ceephax track(s)?

Npoess

• 9 months later...
13 minutes ago, perunamuusi said:

I just set this as my ringtone.

Don't know why as nobody ever calls my phone unless it's lost somewhere in the house.

Haha lol, i had fun doing it.. I have the main melody the Bassline patch from that track somewhere also but can not find it. 
Want to do a little cover or something. Love that track! 

• 6 months later...
41 minutes ago, Freak of the week said:

recorded this directly off yt years ago, one of the best acids ever

Eyyy Thanks alot!! That clip  I remember so well very low quality recorded over 10 years for sure. 

I could never find the clip again and I was wondering what happen to that tune! So nice you saved it. 
I also save alot of nice acid tracks/jams people upload because maybe they remove it 

I really like a lot of the old website ones (he removed them, now it's only official releases I think), but I'd struggle to pick a favourite from the albums.. I love Scary Pollution, Glocker, Plusion, Emotinium (the Ceeland version)..., Longwave in Love, I dunno, there's dozens of amazing tracks

• Like 1

On 8/23/2012 at 9:28 PM, vertsk8er419 said:

was driving when it "clicked"

These two albums have such a unique sound, even in Ceephax's catalog, love them

• 4 weeks later...

For me, Legend of Phaxalot is way up there:

Wonderful live version kicking in at around 3:30 here(incomplete unfortunately):

I often prefer these live recordings, at least with his faster tracks. The energy is raw and immediate.

On 3/14/2022 at 2:36 PM, Summon Dot E X E said:

This one is one of my favorites

Nice live recording of Mediterranean Acid here starting at around 8:00. Crowd is absolutely loving it.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 4:37 AM, BlockUser said:

Wonderful live version kicking in at around 3:30 here(incomplete unfortunately):

I’m in that video (the bald dude on the far right of the screen) :emotawesomepm9:

• Haha 1

On 7/7/2023 at 12:37 PM, BlockUser said:

Nice live recording of Mediterranean Acid here starting at around 8:00. Crowd is absolutely loving it.

holy shit banging show!

On 8/6/2023 at 6:54 AM, J3FF3R00 said:

I’m in that video (the bald dude on the far right of the screen) :emotawesomepm9:

I envy you. Don't know why but I didn't take to Ceephax shows until 2018. I think he got a little more mellow these days. I love him just as much, but the energy in these older gigs is something else. Did you have a good time? Also, how did he end up on that rooftop? What was the occasion?

Edited by BlockUser

3 hours ago, BlockUser said:

XAB.jkz5yaq4tkb.zkm

I envy you. Don't know why but I didn't take to Ceephax shows until 2018. I think he got a little more mellow these days. I love him just as much, but the energy in these older gigs is something else. Did you have a good time? Also, how did he end up on that rooftop? What was the occasion?

It was just a poolside gig on a hotel rooftop in downtown LA. He was the occasion. It was a great time. I think there are more videos out there from that night. Only hiccup was that he was having some strange issues with his master sync or something and occasionally things would go a bit haywire. He seemed to get a little upset but ultimately rolled with it. He’s such a chill dude. I also got to have a good long chat with him afterwards. He was super approachable and friendly. I think we are also the same age so maybe that made it easier but we clicked and it was rad. 

Sounds great! By the pool with Ceephax.. Life can be so good. Ye he is having sync issues and stuff like that in his gigs sometimes, I saw that too. In the Madrid video above, the mixer channel that the basslines are on keeps acting up, and it's pissing him off. Sometimes, he's just missing a pattern switch, too. But then he just sorts it out and is there 100% again. He completely owns it, it's just part of the voyage. Having a microphone on stage seems to help, too. Really wanna talk to him someday, he seems like a really cool and chill guy, definitely one to have a pint with.

I notice the MP3's from the website got removed on YouTube too - it's a shame, those are really great tracks, I wonder if they'll be released officially somehow, but he seems to be going in a less messy direction for official releases these days

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Freak of the week said:

this one shows he can be mental like afx and sp

even as a huge :squarepusher_logo: fan i gotta say this is easily the best track on Selection Sixteen. i dont love that album very much but im always glad whenever i put it on because theres this at the end

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/8/2023 at 7:51 AM, J3FF3R00 said:

It was just a poolside gig on a hotel rooftop in downtown LA. He was the occasion. It was a great time. I think there are more videos out there from that night. Only hiccup was that he was having some strange issues with his master sync or something and occasionally things would go a bit haywire. He seemed to get a little upset but ultimately rolled with it. He’s such a chill dude. I also got to have a good long chat with him afterwards. He was super approachable and friendly. I think we are also the same age so maybe that made it easier but we clicked and it was rad. 

I was planning on going to this but I had a social anxiety freak out at the time and being at the Standard with the cool kids was too much. Still wish I’d gone. 

8 hours ago, baph said:

I was planning on going to this but I had a social anxiety freak out at the time and being at the Standard with the cool kids was too much. Still wish I’d gone. 

Oh man. Sorry to hear that. I hear what you’re saying about the standard. Usually that is the case but luckily, nobody there was that cool… except Andy. If you are at a ceephax gig in America, you’re probably a massive music nerd.

• Like 1