IGNORED

What is the rarest Rephlex release you own?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prince i dare you to find one tuss cd in all of belgiums record stores

i'm agree with u, but when u c on discogs the price 4 CDs... that means that they R not rares... We can find them in UK or United States... Don't know in France, 'cause i didn't C them in records store since 2010 where i live (Cities near 2 Paris & Paris)...

Universal Indicator Green 7" Purple test pressing (it's purple coloured vinyl of the UI Green 7")

The purple 7'' has been in my crosshairs for so long now.

My notable victories include:

Caustic Window - J9 (Rephlex Disco Assault Kit)

Bradley Strider - Bradley's Beat W/lbl (CAT 001)

Analord Binder + CAT 034

AB3 Japanese promo cassette

Well, I'm not that attached to it, so if the price is right...

Has anyone here recently sold or bought an Analord binder + non-picture disc 10 (either with or without the rest of the series)? People try to flog them on eBay and Discogs for silly money, but I can never tell what they actually go for...

You could just use Ebay's search and look for completed auctions...

I found this one that went for 125GBP (almost 200USD): http://www.ebay.com/itm/APHEX-TWIN-AFX-ANALORD-12-s-NOS-1-11-/230827096759?pt=UK_Records&hash=item35be5dfab7

There's honestly not a lot on Ebay at the moment...

Guest Ron Manager

Has anyone here recently sold or bought an Analord binder + non-picture disc 10 (either with or without the rest of the series)? People try to flog them on eBay and Discogs for silly money, but I can never tell what they actually go for...

You could just use Ebay's search and look for completed auctions...

I found this one that went for 125GBP (almost 200USD): http://www.ebay.com/...=item35be5dfab7

There's honestly not a lot on Ebay at the moment...

Well... call me a fucking n00b, but I've been using eBay for over a decade and I never knew you could actually search for completed auctions... if I ever wanted to get a rough value of something, I just added it to my watch list and looked at what they went for! You've changed my eBay life, JR.

Anyway, £125 actually isn't as much as I'd thought it would be going for.

I would think twice getting the binder. After all it seems to be a good tool to ruin your Analord collection when you let them stay inside the polyvinyl sleeves………

Maybe a bit OT but has anybody asked for an replacement for ruined records @ rephlex? Just out of interest.

I would think twice getting the binder. After all it seems to be a good tool to ruin your Analord collection when you let them stay inside the polyvinyl sleeves………

Maybe a bit OT but has anybody asked for an replacement for ruined records @ rephlex? Just out of interest.

The better question would be "have you ever emailed rephlex and gotten a response?"

I have the binder and so far no scratches or what so ever using the polyvinyl sleeves. But who knows after many years?

I have the binder and so far no scratches or what so ever using the polyvinyl sleeves. But who knows after many years?

The problem is known, users have reported this at discogs as well. better store them in paper sleeves instead of the plastic.

I was aware of the issue with older vinyl this has happened to over the years so was wary that it could happen to these,

thing is though it must be a certain type of plastic as it never happens to some records ie the pic disc of Mills vs the Subjects is still perfect stored in the plastic sleeve, but have others in similar looking pvc sleeve that are fucked.

Anyway I've been keeping a close eye/ear on mine and they still perfect stored in the poly sleeves/pvc outers in the binder,

interested to hear how many are suffering this issue and what they are doing differently.

The problem is known, users have reported this at discogs as well. better store them in paper sleeves instead of the plastic.

Ordered today a bunch of paper sleeves. Just in case.

Well... call me a fucking n00b, but I've been using eBay for over a decade and I never knew you could actually search for completed auctions... if I ever wanted to get a rough value of something, I just added it to my watch list and looked at what they went for! You've changed my eBay life, JR.

Anyway, £125 actually isn't as much as I'd thought it would be going for.

I'm happy for you man. I remember when that day came for me. It was really awesome. Enlightenment.

The better question would be "have you ever emailed rephlex and gotten a response?"

I didn't directly ask for replacements, but I did write GWC on Facebook about their knowledge of the issue and he replied some weeks or months later knowing of the problem and apologized for it but did not offer to replace.

I missed out on the binder but after acquiring all of the wax I decided to get crafty and build my own container. Bought a translucent white plastic shelf storage thing from the craft store, meant to house 12x12" paper stock, got some snazzy brown cardboard die cut jackets and inner paper sleeves and slapped an AFX sticker Modex sent me years ago on the spine. Instant Analord box set, without worrying about the damage.

It's not the binder that's damaging to the discs, is it? I thought it was the plastic used in the see through plastic covers of the individual discs.

Archived