IGNORED

Andy Stott - Luxury Problems

Redruth

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when I listen to the subterranean brilliance of the title track of WST, I can't help but feel a little sad upon first listens to LP.

I understand this. Luxury Problems isn't quite as submerged as the 2 EPs, but nevertheless I'm still enjoying the hell out of it.

I mean... I ordered the CD, so I'm sure I'll come to find it amazing. What is up with the lack of an mp3 anyway?

when I listen to the subterranean brilliance of the title track of WST, I can't help but feel a little sad upon first listens to LP.

I understand this. Luxury Problems isn't quite as submerged as the 2 EPs, but nevertheless I'm still enjoying the hell out of it.

I mean... I ordered the CD, so I'm sure I'll come to find it amazing. What is up with the lack of an mp3 anyway?

http://boomkat.com/downloads/590197-andy-stott-luxury-problems

http://boomkat.com/d...luxury-problems

Hey thanks. I never order from boomkat because all of the £ symbols confuse me.

flying lotus, daphni, whats all that crap about? messy sounding albums with no control, just heaps

of shit fired at it that never sticks.

This guy gets it.

really? i don't get why you'd mention daphni and flying lotus in the same breath as stott... chalk and cheese.

Overall I think this is a great follow up to the EPs considering how impeccable they were. Loving sleepless and the title track especially. Up The Box fits way better in the context of that boiler room mix (where it feels more like a freeform workout); being on the album demystifies it a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

wow, love this album. Track 3 hits me like a breezeblock when the bass kicks.

This and the title track are by far my favorites. Hatch the plan is the only track I'm not all that into, it's not bad actually, only it feels a little too delicate after the pummeling by it's predecessor.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

why aren't the bonus tracks from passed by me / we stay together 2CD set available on vinyl. like, a little ep with the four tracks. (/fwp).

how do i convince andy it's a good idea??

why aren't the bonus tracks from passed by me / we stay together 2CD set available on vinyl. like, a little ep with the four tracks. (/fwp).

how do i convince andy it's a good idea??

By buying 1000 copies of it

Archived