IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

^ wow, so cool. if you'd actually made any points about how it doesn't teach well or encourage ingenuity in music I'd have understood, but all you're going on about is how everyone else in the class was beneath you.

I think i made that point clear when i called the "headmaster" a dope.

^ wow, so cool. if you'd actually made any points about how it doesn't teach well or encourage ingenuity in music I'd have understood, but all you're going on about is how everyone else in the class was beneath you.

Not the way i read it. I get the feeling that when he met the guy running the school, he probably found out that he wasn't that well versed in the subject, and had probably set up that school to shake-down people with more money than sense, Hence the term slugs. I did an audio engineering course run by a private company was i was 19 and i got the feeling that it was more about through put of customers than achieving anything meaningful.

Youth + Dream = profit

Yes! exactly!

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the way i read it. I get the feeling that when he met the guy running the school, he probably found out that he wasn't that well versed in the subject, and had probably set up that school to shake-down people with more money than sense, hence the term slugs. I did an audio engineering course run by a private company when i was 18/19 and i got the feeling that it was more about through put of customers than achieving anything meaningful.

Youth + Dream = profit

922967_10200849527337916_742260626_n.jpg

Is that Mike P in the front with the glasses?

Greatest Daily Mail-esque headline of all time. Lol @ the idea of a paid journalist actually writing the sentence 'Evil nazis are storming Europe to the latest mind-blowing club-sound called Gabber', as if there could ever possibly be a universe where that is a thing that could happen.

NAZI GABBER IS CORRUPTING OUR CHILDREN!

Archived