IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

Guest jasondonervan

I don't believe in god but I question my beliefs when I look at cats. How are they so perfect? Just look at them!

1sgNF5F.jpg

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair

his tattoo Is on the wrong side

You mean he should have got the tattoo put on the other side of his chest right? That or you actually agree (albeit much more politely) with those crazy facebook trolls that are so quick to call fake on this dude that obviously busted his ass to get in shape. Go take a pic of yourself in a mirror and have your mind blown :)

Edit: Unless someone is taking a picture of him holding his phone like that. In which case everybody was actually right and the guy just really loves his phone.

Guest Frankie5fingers

To be fair

You mean he should have got the tattoo put on the other side of his chest right? That or you actually agree (albeit much more politely) with those crazy facebook trolls that are so quick to call fake on this dude that obviously busted his ass to get in shape. Go take a pic of yourself in a mirror and have your mind blown :)

Edit: Unless someone is taking a picture of him holding his phone like that. In which case everybody was actually right and the guy just really loves his phone.

yeah, im kinda surprised how many people dont know how a mirror works.

The turkey itself is less revolting than the particular human's head attached to it

srsly. not that i was ever a fan, but what the hell happened to her

k2

To be fair

yeah, im kinda surprised how many people dont know how a mirror works.

I was joking (as I'm wont to do).

Now Sean and Rob will never come back, thanks Joyrex

Yeah JR what would Sean/Rob say?

apart from "I win/I thought you said onion" that is

I would imagine they would LOL heartily at Miley-Turkey...

Archived