IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo sweet ayse is mine now, chika chika ow- OWWW DAMN MAN MA HAT'S ON FIRE

Fuck- I laughed so fucking hard the first time I watched that part/episode (and dozens of times after). Whole series, classic 100%.

yo sweet ayse is mine now, chika chika ow- OWWW DAMN MAN MA HAT'S ON FIRE

Fuck- I laughed so fucking hard the first time I watched that part/episode (and dozens of times after). Whole series, classic 100%.

yeah, that's my favourite Boosh moment. 1st season was golden, I'll forever have fond memories of watching that shit in a tired post-work stupor. 2nd season was pretty good. 3rd I somehow never got round to watching.

for some reason I always expected Tom (Squarepusher) to show up in the zoo in the 1st season, brushing the place clean and casually sitting down for some mental off-the-cuff banter with Vince. he just seemed like he'd fit right into the show. I had dreams about that shit.

After watching Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy, though, it's apparent just how important Julian Barratt was for writing/narrative and general comedic success of Mighty Boosh. Julian Barratt is professional as fuck (z.d.p.ix.d.i.e. Just because one is funny in person, doesn't mean they'll be funny in a filmed narrative (and vice versa)).

Aaand just to contribute to this thread (some random Mike P shiz I did like 50 years ago):

mu_china-mike.jpg

mu_mikep_2legit.jpg

mu_Mike-P_insulted.gif

mu_mikenewalbumcover.jpg

mu_ziqbk001.jpg

Did this 2 months before the vsnares "Mike Paradinas in your punani", so I suppose at that time, Mike P in vaginas was flowing in the IDM ether pretty hard:

mu_whoopi_mike.jpg

mu_the-phorum-film.jpg

Unrelated to Mike P-- a toilet bong I designed:

mu_toilet_bong.jpg

mu_whoopi_mike.jpg

can i just say

WHAT. THE. FUCK!!!!

also i love the mighty boosh and the final series was my favorite. the crack fox killed it IMO. Julian Barratt is a fucking genius also.

"i wanna put you in a little dress and hurt you."

QgNaplU.gif

i never get tired of any of them though.

Yah, I've watched every episode many dozens of times each. I want to thank the Boosh team personally if I ever could, for helping me through some tough timez, man... tough timez. And for jillions of hardcore LOLz. Like, fucking HARD LOLz.

Guest jasondonervan

Bk4TVfvIIAAZjNx.jpg

Those are the pants that you would wear for a lol stroll.

Now watmm has hit the big time, I reckon we should step out in some fancy gear... these pants fit the bill nicely.

Forget Wu-Wear, it's all about WATMM-WEAR™

In the early 90's i had a pair kind of like that brown with white skulls on or something. I also had a purple pair of track pants that i wore around the house. I've always been more of a trouser man though (when outside the house), but did wear 3/4's during the late 80's, 90's. Well until they brought out pointless extra pockets on everything.

Archived