IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

Jim'll Paint It wins again:

"National Geographic asked me to summarise the 1990s in one image. This is what I came up with."

BudDfzBCcAAU2nK.jpg

(Sadly distinct lack of Richard and The 'Chre though)

that's carl craig holding the 90s sign

edit: doublepost

that Seinfeld is gonna give me fucking nightmares

That's Kriss Akabussi you stupid prick.

bad day, mate?

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"National Geographic asked me to summarise the 1990s in one image. This is what I came up with."

BudDfzBCcAAU2nK.jpg

that's carl craig holding the 90s sign

edit: doublepost

that Seinfeld is gonna give me fucking nightmares

That's Kriss Akabussi you stupid prick.

bad day, mate?

Sorry, just realised that's Kriss Akabussi to the right of Seinfeld.

It's been terrible, the crazy black woman has been shouting outside my window again. Will call you later.

This thread:

burger_top.gif

tumblr_lztz5qLQTl1r6ho2oo1_250.gif

9gag_logo.png

i_can_has_cheezburger_1_.jpg?cb=14062902

burger_bottom.gif

Well do you think that we are going to go out and take funny pictures ourselves. I tried that once and it was ignored, someone actually found something in their day to day life that was hilarious (somewhat, and in the context of the low to no of most of the postings on here it was not a bad effort) and not a peep from the peepl.

Guest Gary C

I still maintain that this thread and the original one are symptoms of WATMM's decline in recent years.

It used to be that we would find fun in threads, with context (or a comical lackof) and surprise. We used to have characters, like Fred and later Rambo, who shared their funny around.

Getting all the funny in one place is how the internet wants to work nowadays but it's made WATMM lazy and distinctly less funny.

I still maintain that this thread and the original one are symptoms of WATMM's decline in recent years.

It used to be that we would find fun in threads, with context (or a comical lackof) and surprise. We used to have characters, like Fred and later Rambo, who shared their funny around.

Getting all the funny in one place is how the internet wants to work nowadays but it's made WATMM lazy and distinctly less funny.

Funny how you see decline and I see more threads than ever about music, the artists we like, and more users actually contributing interesting music and information than ever before. Two sides of a coin I guess.

BudDfzBCcAAU2nK.jpg

The only reference I get is Noel from oasis

Funny how you see decline and I see more threads than ever about music, the artists we like, and more users actually contributing interesting music and information than ever before. Two sides of a coin I guess.

You mean the "new shit is imminent" thread?

if you look for the negative, then that is all you will find...

oh yeah and

h-g-h.gif

BudDfzBCcAAU2nK.jpg

Doom Guy's face is missing as well. But spot on otherwise.

7bBG5kN.gif

Mouse prison shower

Archived