IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I really enjoyed the first Bioshock: Infinite story DLC. Looks so damn crisp and I love the multiverse story. Too bad it's a bit too short and the action still feels drab. It runs like butter though, which makes me want to play Infinite again.

On Level 6 of Flashback (1992) now, but I'm about ready to take a break from it altogether. Plenty of cool stuff throughout, and it's nice to revisit old classics on occasion, but it's getting frustrating right now. Plus that copy protection nonsense - one of the things I hate most about older games. I had to download a separate manual in PDF just to bypass the stupid copy protections.

That was the answer to the JPEG I posted on the previous page. And now you know where a certain famous WATMM member got his avatar from.

i was at futureshop the other day and saw this obese teen, bad hygiene, finger up his nose, browsing video games and i thought to myself , is this a gamer? certainly a type of gamer, like clean yourself up dude and wear a fedora or something...

Is it sup?

The member Sup? Nope...see the AAA thread

i was at futureshop the other day and saw this obese teen, bad hygiene, finger up his nose, browsing video games and i thought to myself , is this a gamer? certainly a type of gamer, like clean yourself up dude and wear a fedora or something...

Population control, if you think about it

Edited by ambermonk

Sooo much lol. What a bunch of pricks.

You know what annoys me more though? When you're playing a single player game and it won't let you name your character swear words. MS can fuck off, seriously.

Just got a PS4 off my brother a few weeks ago, so I've been playing Killzone: Shadow Fall, AC IV, and Battlefield 4. Other than that, I've been playing my 10th playthrough Fallout 3 and started playing Batman: Arkham Origins even though it's not as great as Arkham City.

If your on PS4, add me! I need more friends to chat with.

PSN: XShotOnPointX

Unboxed ps4 on friday. Loaded killzone.

Fucking killzone. jaggies everywhere. You didn't see them in e3, so they were cheating.

As to why it's not running as well as it should be perhaps they rejigged the old engine to run on this new box. Even worse they don't render the high def textures until you're really close. You notice it everywhere, from walking into a room and not knowing that there's soil in a tin until it magically loads before your eyes whilst you're standing still before it. To what is supposed to be a majestic fly through of the city and you wonder why everything looks wrong and then you fly in towards a building and it's glass front finally renders in detail and you're like 'oh, that's why everything looks fucking wrong, your engine probably isn't exploiting the hardware properly so can't handle the draw distance'.

wankers, i was really looking forward to this. I'll play the game in a couple of weeks when i'm not so annoyed by it. Maybe i'll look up about this online before then as well. Perhaps it'll get patched, ya never know.

Also, the rain looks stupid.

In other news, RYSE is still perty. The xbone is not supposed to look better damnit!

finished the 400 days dl content for Telltales walking dead, pretty meh experience compared to the brilliant previous episodes. Imo no memorable kind of emotional bond is established with the different characters you play.

Well i vpn'd and it wants me to register to be able to watch it, well actually the clip wouldn't play so i tried watching watercolour challenge instead cause that sounded more fun, and then the register to play dialogue came up. Finds alternative way of watching the charlie brooker thing, doesn't bother with watercolour challenge as no fucker would up that sadly. Cultureless swine.