IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest Roksen Creek

So I just got a gaming pc, can anyone recommend some games?

I'm a big fan of Zelda, Metroid, Minecraft, and weird indie things like Flow and Journey.

Thanks

If you're a big fan of Zelda and Metroid then try Ys: Oath in Felghana and Ys Origin (both on steam). More people need to play those games. Although they won't be much of a showcase for your gaming PC as they are quite old.

You'll need a decent controller.

Then they need to hype them, Destiny, Titanfall, Halo 5, Resistance (PS), GOW, COD, Battlefield. Yes they're mostly FPS, but look how similar they all look now. Sunset Overdrive looks like a breath of fresh air.

And coming for PC after PS4, apparently!

Then they need to hype them, Destiny, Titanfall, Halo 5, Resistance (PS), GOW, COD, Battlefield. Yes they're mostly FPS, but look how similar they all look now. Sunset Overdrive looks like a breath of fresh air.

Holy shit, my only complaint is the space travel should take much longer so we can savor it more.

So I just got a gaming pc, can anyone recommend some games?

I'm a big fan of Zelda, Metroid, Minecraft, and weird indie things like Flow and Journey.

Thanks

Project Zomboid

Rust 2.0 - when it releases

Archeage

Unturned

Garry's Mod - Has lot's of interesting mods

Skyrim + DLC's

The Walking Dead

Terraria and/or Starbound

Landmark

Planet Explorers

Dark Souls II

If you have only played Minecraft on console you should get it for PC and experiment with some mods.

And coming for PC after PS4, apparently!

Yeah, I heard that. I will probably check it out, but I think that Starcitizen and Elite: Dangerous will already sate my appetite for this type of experience very effectively.

Holy shit, my only complaint is the space travel should take much longer so we can savor it more.

It will. I doubt you will be able to warp drive without any consideration for distance, weight, ship, etc. Elite: Dangerous makes it so that you are only capable of making certain distance jumps and have to refuel at stations and map out your journeys if you plant to travel several systems away.

Guest jasondonervan

Now, the thing about the No Man's Sky E3 reveal is that it reeks of a scripted sequence, which is obviously what it is in order to show off the game... but I just think that people's expectations may be running a little too high for what the final product turns out to be. Not much has been shown of what you can do on planet surfaces - okay, seeing some dino beasts kicking off before you jump in your ship and high-tail it is one thing - but what actually happens if you stick around? The fleet that beams in from hyperspace or whatever, is there any interaction outside of flying between them?

I don't have any issue with the distance/time imbalances to get from surface to exiting atmospheres and on to space. It seems to be light fantasy stuff which I can get behind, even if its graphical point of reference appears to be the bandcamp album cover of whatever hot young thing(s) FACT is currently drooling over this week... but let's wait and find out if there's an actual game beyond all the visual flair/wow moments contained in that E3 presentation.

87uB9E9.jpg

i'm kinda addicted to this game (on android). i know i can get the modded apk to unlock all the cars, but i was wondering, besides "buying" money, doing the daily bonus course and watching ads, does anyone know faster ways to get dough? coz i need the range rover. i got almost $70,000

are there any good FPS's on the WII U? i'm looking mostly for 1-2 player deathmatch with bots. BOTS being the important factor.

don't care too much about single player story mode... i've heard mixed things about call of duty ghosts. should i just wait till something bettter comes along?

Guest jasondonervan

Why is EU getting that sweet Zelda scarf with Hyrule Warriors & US isn't? Fuck ya'll!

I wouldn't get too bent out of shape - chances are it will be sized for a child, and/or be of miserable production quality.

will elite and/or star citizen have on foot exploration?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039009907/screenshots/

for the gaming pc guy,try skyrim with nexus mod manager and steam workshop....endless entertainment

still lovin project cars beta at the mo,but you would have to wait till november now to play this

Edited by sunshine recorder

Guest Roksen Creek

Thanks dudes

Not to ram my recommendation down your throat, but Ys Origin is currently $6 in the humble weekly bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

It's quite metroidy but with better combat, better bosses and better music.

Ah, Ys. Terrific series.

Arniecarlweathershandshake.gif

Why is EU getting that sweet Zelda scarf with Hyrule Warriors & US isn't? Fuck ya'll!

So some dumb schmuck buys the import version to get the scarf and pays way more than they should have for a game they can't even play unless they have a PAL Wii U...