IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

This doesn't mean that we're walking away from our fans who only play on PlayStation or on PC. Those are great systems, with great partners, and amazing communities. We have Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris coming to those platforms this December, and Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition is available on PS4.

Temple of Osiris looks wack. it's a continuation of an older timeline, with the older Lara and one of the previous voice actresses. it totally fucks with the new reboot timeline. wtf is Crystal Dynamics doing? they started an awesome reboot and now they're strangling it.

Guest jasondonervan

Hohokum is out today in EUvania for PS3/PS4/Vita... looks neat. Soundtrack by Ghostly International.

824818554624586927.gif

Hohokum is out today in EUvania for PS3/PS4/Vita... looks neat. Soundtrack by Ghostly International.

824818554624586927.gif

Just picked this up, along with The Swapper and Crysis 1+2 on sale. I've played through all of the Crysis games, but thought I'd revisit them since 3 became available on Plus.

Hohokum looks amazing, I completely forgot about it until I saw it on the blog a day or so ago. Games like this for the Vita are fine by me.

I'm also happy PS4 owners will get the chance to play Tearaway, if you don't have a Vita, play it, it's amazing.

So the next Tomb Raider is Xbox exclusive. You could almost smell the desperation from the Gamescom Microsoft presentation.

being an xbox exclusive didn't work very well financially for the guys that made RYSE. Apparently if they make a RYSE 2 it won't be an xbox exclusive for the now downsized company.

Yeah, Ryse is now coming to PC. I don't mind games made by the company (e.g. Microsoft or Sony or Nintendo) made soley for their console, but the third parties need to stop being lured by the first party's moneybags and realize they'll make more overall if they go multiplatform. Then again, some studios don't have the resources to do all platforms at once, and ironically, the exclusivity money may actually help them realize their game for alternate platforms.

They finally admitted that Boob Raider is a "timed" exclusive, but won't say how long. Goes to show you the backlash sometimes proves helpful.

So the next Tomb Raider is Xbox exclusive. You could almost smell the desperation from the Gamescom Microsoft presentation.

being an xbox exclusive didn't work very well financially for the guys that made RYSE. Apparently if they make a RYSE 2 it won't be an xbox exclusive for the now downsized company.

Yeah, Ryse is now coming to PC. I don't mind games made by the company (e.g. Microsoft or Sony or Nintendo) made soley for their console, but the third parties need to stop being lured by the first party's moneybags and realize they'll make more overall if they go multiplatform. Then again, some studios don't have the resources to do all platforms at once, and ironically, the exclusivity money may actually help them realize their game for alternate platforms.

They finally admitted that Boob Raider is a "timed" exclusive, but won't say how long. Goes to show you the backlash sometimes proves helpful.

I'm glad, it will clearly sell more on PS4 (because of the install base now), hopefully by the time it reaches, we'll get a definitive edition or something.

Guest jasondonervan

824818554624586927.gif

Just picked this up, along with The Swapper and Crysis 1+2 on sale. I've played through all of the Crysis games, but thought I'd revisit them since 3 became available on Plus.

Hohokum looks amazing, I completely forgot about it until I saw it on the blog a day or so ago. Games like this for the Vita are fine by me.

I'm also happy PS4 owners will get the chance to play Tearaway, if you don't have a Vita, play it, it's amazing.

Tearaway is delightful on Vita, going by the presentation yesterday it looks like it will lose none of it's charms moving on to the big screen.

Hohokum soundtrack is available to buy digital over on boomklutz.

Tracklist:

01 TYCHO - L

02 MATTHEW DEAR - Pawn In Their Game

03 SHIGETO - Lamp Lighting

04 COM TRUISE - Declination [instrumental]

05 KILN - Lux (rpf Rebuild)

06 WILLITS + SAKAMOTO - Reticent Reminiscence

07 TYCHO - A Walk

08 MICHNA - Emerald Plateaus

09 GEOFF WHITE - Wedding Party

10 OSBORNE - Mount Arvon

11 BEN BENJAMIN - Air Parsing

12 TYCHO - Coastal Brake

13 KILN - Sunsethighway

14 HEATHERED PEARLS - Raising Our Ashes

15 MICHNA - The Best Way Out Is Through

16 BEN BENJAMIN - Temporary Aztec

17 TYCHO - Send And Receive

18 MICHNA - Increasing Ambition

19 JACASZEK - As Each Tucked String Tells

20 KILN - Desertkarnival (rua Rebuild)

21 JOEL CORELITZ - We Run In Tunnels

22 SHIGETO - Super Secret End Credits

And there's going to be 12" of choice tracks from it too.

14691047840_37cb6011ef_b.jpg

14691047370_b8760306a5_b.jpg

14897597433_745207b18a_b.jpg

14877728985_6526ff1d03_b.jpg

GI-222_vinylmockup_1024x1024.jpg

Edited by jasondonervan

At the end: "This game is a teaser. It has no direct relation to the main title."

Silent Hills will be a graphical and conceptual clone of Excite Bike, R.C. Pro-Am, and Double Dragon for NES.

Book too:

14877732425_c1b49d2554_z.jpg

I never realised the soundtrack was that impressive (credentials wise). Really looking forward to diving into this.

I posted about it in the New/Upcoming Releases last week...

I'm glad, it will clearly sell more on PS4 (because of the install base now), hopefully by the time it reaches, we'll get a definitive edition or something.

If they release anything but what they end up releasing on XBONE/360, the Microsoft fanboys will rage HARD.

Been saving up for a new console, pretty sure I'm going to get the white ps4.

The Destiny Bundle would be a good way to do that... if you want Destiny.

I do. I tried the beta on my xbox360 and I'm guessing it really doesn't do it justice, but I enjoyed what I played. I also never had a ps3, so I'm hoping I can somehow play old ps3 titles like flower, journey, etc. But not really sure how that's going to work. Been saving for almost 6 months, cannot wait until September.

Book too:

14877732425_c1b49d2554_z.jpg

I never realised the soundtrack was that impressive (credentials wise). Really looking forward to diving into this.

I posted about it in the New/Upcoming Releases last week...

If they release anything but what they end up releasing on XBONE/360, the Microsoft fanboys will rage HARD.

I know Ryse and Dead Rising 3 probably won't come out for PS4, but it's in CD's best interest to release TR on everything they possibly can.

I do. I tried the beta on my xbox360 and I'm guessing it really doesn't do it justice, but I enjoyed what I played. I also never had a ps3, so I'm hoping I can somehow play old ps3 titles like flower, journey, etc. But not really sure how that's going to work. Been saving for almost 6 months, cannot wait until September.

I jumped into PS3 about a year ago, and had so many games to play exclusive to the platform. Sadly, I don't think you'll get a chance to play them unless you use their Now service.

I jumped into PS3 about a year ago, and had so many games to play exclusive to the platform. Sadly, I don't think you'll get a chance to play them unless you use their Now service.

Flower, Flow, and now Journey are on PS4. Sony seems keen on revisiting their PS3 must-have titles on PS4, so I don't think you'll miss much.

I'm under the impression that Silent Hills will be an overhaul of the original game from 1999. Looks promising.

I wanna play Wasteland 2, but I'm still waiting another two months for that fat chunk of change to come in to buy a new rig. I planned on a new laptop, since my current one is five years old. But all this talk of PS4 almost tempts me into buying one of those instead..

Boob Raider

lol

Guest jasondonervan

Good for you. White PS4 is IDM as fuck.

whiteps4-2.jpg