IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

The classic Shump Ikaruga is also on Steam tomorrow, I believe. I wonder if you can turn your LCD portrait and lose the superfulous borders on the sides in landscape...

I'll leave this still INSANE video of a guy playing the game two-player... one hand per player!

WTfuckingF.

Couldnt catch that nintendo direct, anyone want to sum it up?

still happening but basically: gameboy advance games coming to wii u. new mario kart (8?) and donkey kong games that look really good. other nerdy games that i've never heard of. a new mario game that's been upgraded where you're carrying a mario baby or something that enters a bubble and then a timer comes up and you gotta do something to rescue it.

a new japanese fighting game that's developed by some japanese nerd that's well known to nerds (entire trailer was in japanese)

i'm missing a few things but that's what caught my eye

That action RPG "X" (made by Monolith, the guys behind Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii) looks surprisingly good - lots of fast-paced action and mechs. Won't save the Wii U though.

I've been on Rogue Legacy for a while now...NG +2 is quite awful ! Any other indie games in the same vein you'd recommend me ?
Currently discovering GTA San Andreas as well (I KNOW I'M LATE OK ?)

It's funny what prices can do to your enjoyment out of a game.

I bought Dead Space 3 for next to nothing, a game I would probably normally have hated (I really didn't like the gameplay Dead Space 1)

But I'm enjoying it, even though the gameplay is the practically identical. If I had given the normal price for it, I would probably have stopped playing it a long time ago.

Edited by Ceerial

Today I purchased dayz standalone.

Getting knocked out a few times. Then having some Dick sneak up behind me, shoot me in the head and steal all my stuff is fun.

Managed to get a gun with ammo now.

It's funny what prices can do to your enjoyment out of a game.

I bought Dead Space 3 for next to nothing, a game I would probably normally have hated (I really didn't like the gameplay Dead Space 1)

But I'm enjoying it, even though the gameplay is the practically identical. If I had given the normal price for it, I would probably have stopped playing it a long time ago.

don't be shittin' on my Dead Space. I love that game (the first one), one of the most enjoyable horror games I've ever played. second one's still good. 3rd one I haven't even played yet because I know it's not a patch on the first and also because fuck Origin. but now I got Origin because I wanted to play Tintinsballs, so fuck me I guess. shitty Origin :dry: quit trying to outdo Steam, EA. you're like 5 years behind, and anyway no one needs two content delivery platforms double-penetrating their PC.

I played it for about 30 minutes earlier today and it seems pretty solid. But I kinda wish that they would have added some sort of environmental destruction...

perhaps it'll be in the post-beta builds. it's a lot more COD-y than most of the shooters I like to play but hell, it looks fun. and it has mechs. I posted here about it because I was hoping to scrounge an invite but I then read the beta's going open. today, I believe. see you in-game, Squeester.

Edited by usagi

I played it for about 30 minutes earlier today and it seems pretty solid. But I kinda wish that they would have added some sort of environmental destruction...

perhaps it'll be in the post-beta builds. it's a lot more COD-y than most of the shooters I like to play but hell, it looks fun. and it has mechs. I posted here about it because I was hoping to scrounge an invite but I then read the beta's going open. today, I believe. see you in-game, Squeester.

I'm playing it on an Xbone. You?

Guest Pennywise

Getting knocked out a few times. Then having some Dick sneak up behind me, shoot me in the head and steal all my stuff is fun.

Wish I had the puter to run it. boo

Guest Milkweg

Really interested in DayZ, not sure if I want the alpha to be my first experience with it though. Very buggy?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Really interested in DayZ, not sure if I want the alpha to be my first experience with it though. Very buggy?

If you played the mod then I would say hold off. It's still pretty buggy, but the bugs aren't so bad. Sometimes they are worse than others. It's still entertaining for the price, and you know it will only get better. I bought it, but I barely play it. I haven't played in weeks. Due to the amount of time I invested in the mod, and all the shit I put up with I'm waiting until I have some amount of permanence for which to strive.

Guest Milkweg

If you played the mod then I would say hold off. It's still pretty buggy, but the bugs aren't so bad. Sometimes they are worse than others. It's still entertaining for the price, and you know it will only get better. I bought it, but I barely play it. I haven't played in weeks. Due to the amount of time I invested in the mod, and all the shit I put up with I'm waiting until I have some amount of permanence for which to strive.

Never played the mod so it might be ok. I'd hate to be discouraged early on though, seems like a long haul kinda game. Might be worth getting just to familiarize myself with the mechanics. I anticipate being slaughtered for a long while.

I'm playing it on an Xbone. You?

PC :trashbear:

Never played the mod so it might be ok. I'd hate to be discouraged early on though, seems like a long haul kinda game. Might be worth getting just to familiarize myself with the mechanics. I anticipate being slaughtered for a long while.

If you have time to kill, or friends to play with it's still fun. It will take you a long time to get as familiar with everything as the mod players are. The map has been changed very significantly though.

Yeah never played the mod so I don't know any different.

Only bug/glitch I have noticed is zombies can sometimes hit you if they are on the floor below... Wtf

Can't wait till they patch in cars and bases

Good game so far. Might get boring now I have decent gear.