IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Far Cry 3, on max settings. pretty as hell, lots of detail, but the gameplay is super bro-ey. not fully sold on the story yet either.

You should just embrace the bro-ness, because it's so fucking silly. Burning those marijuana fields while listening to Skrillex is about as bro-ey it gets.

Also, getting attacked by an alligator while swimming around casually is pretty fucking cool.

bro! I just punched a shark to death, bro. so fucking cash. *adjusts sunnies and opens a Smirnoff can*

After you finish Far Cry 3, I highly recommend Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. It's basically an '80s sci-fi action version, but with the same up-to-date grafix. And a macho-er protagonist.

Edited by ambermonk

Guest bitroast

Playing a mix of Dead Space and Earthbound.

Almost find dead space getting a bit repetitive and dull but its still good so it's hard to complain. Earthbound is complimenting it nicely, which is nothing but colour and silliness^^

finished mother 3 (earthbound 2 or w.e.) last month. loved it :)

ooo nice. yeah, i'm contemplating checking it out.

i'm trying to work out a way to play it on handheld.. if at all possible. it'd be nice to play it on DS or gameboy advance. i find playing GBA games on a big screen a bit awkward (although i've done it for a few games, like zelda minish cap).

Far Cry 3, on max settings. pretty as hell, lots of detail, but the gameplay is super bro-ey. not fully sold on the story yet either.

You should just embrace the bro-ness, because it's so fucking silly. Burning those marijuana fields while listening to Skrillex is about as bro-ey it gets.

Also, getting attacked by an alligator while swimming around casually is pretty fucking cool.

bro! I just punched a shark to death, bro. so fucking cash. *adjusts sunnies and opens a Smirnoff can*

90435fb08b190c352411190fab8e5a3ecad531d2

this is fucking genius! the sfx in particular, and Rob staring creepily on the horizon. I assume a watmmer made this?

I suck so bad at it, can't get past 3 toplels.

90435fb08b190c352411190fab8e5a3ecad531d2

I just played the Skrillex/marijuana fields part.

Frida-Gold-Skrillex-Remix.jpg

fucking wicked, bro. apart from constantly setting myself on fire.

I love the grenade launcher. so satisfying when you take out random pirate patrols from a vantage point with a single well-timed shot. one time two patrolling jeeps going in opposite directions crashed head-on (AI fail) and I took them both out with one nade. I lol'd.

maybe I'm crazy but the shooting mechanics seem similar to Bioshock Infinite.

Edited by usagi

Guest Milkweg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I finally gave up trying to find everything in Strider, and went ahead and beat the game with 94.8% complete. Now to go back for the other trophies.

Fez finally coming to (all) PS platforms! I'll finally get to find out what all the fuss was about!

Guest Milkweg

lol this is too great

10 top lels so far, this is terribly addicting

edit: 19! i'm gettin to 50 by the end of the night, sean pls

Just started the Mass Effect trilogy again so i can play flepbird while i'm waiting in all those elevators.

Fez finally coming to (all) PS platforms! I'll finally get to find out what all the fuss was about!

Remember - The quick brown fox is your friend.

The South Park RPG has a player class for "Jews" lol

high INT

high END

low LCK

-5 CHR and +50 Speech (paradoxically) in the presence of their enemy class the Muslims

More PS4 "ultimate" remakes here and on the way:

Dead Nation - upped graphics, DLC from the PS3 version included, lots of extras added (FREE now on PSN with PS+)

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - PJS 1&2 in one package, enhanced graphics and lighting effects, coming soon

I like these remakes of recent games (didn't think I would) - so far, most of them have been worth the effort!

Playing UFO: Enemy Unknown thru the OpenXCom 0.9 mod. Much wider array of options, including resolutions settings, Music/SFX volume control, and various gameplay feature toggles. Plus smoother gameplay and more responsive controls. Also much more language options available and more diverse nationalities of XCOM operatives.

After trying this out, I probably can't go back to the vanilla version.

^ That new upcoming Alien game looks pretty dope. Looks like it'll be truer to the original 1979 film, too. I dig the dingy, clunky late-70s, early-80s retrofuturistic aesthetics. Reminds me very much of Routine, which is also still in development.

^ That new upcoming Alien game looks pretty dope. Looks like it'll be truer to the original 1979 film, too. I dig the dingy, clunky late-70s, early-80s retrofuturistic aesthetics. Reminds me very much of Routine, which is also still in development.

yes and this one could be the first game from the franchise that i might like

Routine could be also a great game