IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Guest pixelives

Wouldn't it be funny if Warp was trolling me? Or better yet, Ae was trolling Warp and they haven't even started working on it yet?

Hey Guys! At first I wasn't exited about the new album, but now I am for some reason. What's going on in here? Any interesting news?

oh...

I'm just trying to point out that this place is full of fucking hypocrites sometimes, and no wonder many musicians want to steer well fucking clear of this place. Not trying to say you're a hypocrite, but rather everyone else who is just accepting what you're saying without any evidence to prove it.

Some people just come across as more trustworthy than others. And to me, that's enough reason to feel justified believing pixelives's testimony (as opposed to, let's just say, gl0tch's or Awepittance's). You on the other hand seem more concerned with proving yourself right and others wrong than sharing in the kiosk circlejerk in a spirit of brotherhood. So if people believe pixelives more than you, it's your own fault. Be nicer and I think people will be more prone to take your word on things.

Everyone jumped down my throat in a recent Autechre thread, just because I mentioned that I heard unreleased material at a gig, and couldn't provide proof of this.

just for the record, i was the one who got miffed that you didn't bother to describe in 5 page detail what you heard and why exactly you thought it was unreleased AE, i had no issues with believing your described experience

I'm just trying to point out that this place is full of fucking hypocrites sometimes, and no wonder many musicians want to steer well fucking clear of this place. Not trying to say you're a hypocrite, but rather everyone else who is just accepting what you're saying without any evidence to prove it.

Some people just come across as more trustworthy than others. And to me, that's enough reason to feel justified believing pixelives's testimony (as opposed to, let's just say, gl0tch's or Awepittance's). You on the other hand seem more concerned with proving yourself right and others wrong than sharing in the kiosk circlejerk in a spirit of brotherhood. So if people believe pixelives more than you, it's your own fault. Be nicer and I think people will be more prone to take your word on things.

this.

Edited by auxien

On an optimistic side note - Since Quaristice and Oversteps were released approx 1 month early prior to the original release dates anticipated by Warp, there's still a possible chance of Exai going down the same route.

Question: Was Quaristice leaked online 1 month prior to its estabished release date? I don't recall this being the case but it was so long ago now. I'm just trying to work out whether Warp only release early based on the pressure of a leak.

From what I can see on wikipedia, quaristice was released on bleep in digital on 29 january, which I believe was the leak. Didn't oversteps also get an earlier release due to leak? One of them did at least I'm certain of that.