IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

once again, ae shows that they are the masters of album closers. the recks on/YJY UX combo is beyond amazing.

agreed, it's really nice

>

this whole album is going to take a lot of time to settle in, but this kicks the shit out of oversteps

nah...apples and oranges. Quit slagging oversteps you un-subtle beat junkies, lol

i don't mean to totally discount oversteps, this album still lies directly in oversteps shadow; exai seems to take the best parts out of the three past LPs and melds them into something so much greater than the summation of past experiments

Guest blakeboogie

FLACS are fine. I re-encoded to Apple Lossless since I can't be bothered to ditch iTunes.

Just finished disk 1, really loving this so far.

Amazing album. BUT, i really have to let it grow. Love the sounds, love the ambience, love the track lengths, BUT, it is still a puzzle to me. As were Confield, Draft and Untilted. I really feel this album gives me the same ammount of listenings (before i really get it) as those incredible albums.

I'm actually totally blown away by this album. I had EXTREMELY high expectations with all of the hype and it has thus far blown me the fuck away. Not even finished the album yet, last two minutes of recks on.

on first listen, the album is above and beyond anything i could have possibly comprehensively dreamed of, not purely in a positive way, just altogether. it made me have a HEDSPLOSION