IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

'r ess' and 'T ess xi' are similar titles, maybe both tracks come from the same group of ideas? I remember an interview where they said a lot of their track titles are like version numbers.

Nope. They sound pretty different to each other!

okay so everyone has a fucking promo. not acceptable. this is like an orderly leak at this point. EVERYone has heard this fucking album. except the true feels fans. crying now.

but really, this is strange that SO many damned people have a legitimate promo copy. wtf.

I'd like to see warp pull a fast one and instead of releasing the digital files early, have all the physical copies just appear in people's mailboxes unannounced *runs out to check mailbox*

What. The. Fuck?!?

Some one man up and grow some balls Some one ruin their trusted relationship with the vendor forever so some impatient kids can wank over beep boop music

What. The. Fuck?!?

Some one man up and grow some balls Some one ruin their trusted stockholm-syndrome induced through fear relationship with the vendor forever so some impatient kids can wank over beep boop music

What. The. Fuck?!?

Some one man up and grow some balls Some one ruin their trusted relationship with the vendor forever so some impatient kids can wank over beep boop music

If you think for one second that half the people who have heard this at this point have some sort of "trusted relationship" with a random vendor, you're out of your mind.

This has now become Douche Club, nothing more... nothing less.

So this is weird, there's a site online where you can track albums that have leaked or not. (don't worry Joyrex, I'm not linking to it champ).

Anyways, that site doesnt even provide download links, but it does rate the hype around an album before it leaks.

EXAI IS NO LONGER EVEN LISTED ON THEIR SITE!!!!

QTFBBQ?!?!

So this is weird, there's a site online where you can track albums that have leaked or not. (don't worry Joyrex, I'm not linking to it champ).

Anyways, that site doesnt even provide download links, but it does rate the hype around an album before it leaks.

EXAI IS NO LONGER EVEN LISTED ON THEIR SITE!!!!

QTFBBQ?!?!

i sense something 'extra' going on behind the scenes. There is a much harder effort for preventing a leak of Exai than for almost every other album i've seen, so far it's working.