IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Guest CobalTim

[...]

[...] sharing in the kiosk circlejerk in a spirit of brotherhood [...]

Is it too late to join in? Back in the days, I used to lurk around this thread and feel true excitement over this release. Fake covers were made; anticipation began to rise; threads got merged; pixelives was posting about the experience he got from the promo copy; doubts were raised on pixelives really having the promo; Actress got ripped; that whole Flep thing; gl0tch getting über exaited (and frustrated) over "oh that fucker has a promo and not me?"; BLLLLAAAAAADDDEEEELOOOOOOORRRREEESSSSS; that whole "sobbing mathematically" thing... Now that time flew by, I feel I have to contribute in a way, "sharing in the kiosk circlejerk in a spirit of brotherhood", but I just don't know how. No leak, no early download from Bleep, the official date is too far away: I don't feel any real excitement anymore... Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

What. The. Fuck?!?

Some one man up and grow some balls Some one ruin their trusted relationship with the vendor forever so some impatient kids can wank over beep boop music

If you think for one second that half the people who have heard this at this point have some sort of "trusted relationship" with a random vendor, you're out of your mind.

This has now become Douche Club, nothing more... nothing less.

Is that what you said about the football players who banged your crush?

nah, i got the girl.

I liked the part where it was cheaper to buy the cd and downloads from bleep and then the 4XLP from amazon than to have bleep ship me the vinyl alone.

Lol thanks just realized, cancelled my Bleep vinyl order and rebought on Amazon

So this is weird, there's a site online where you can track albums that have leaked or not. (don't worry Joyrex, I'm not linking to it champ).

Anyways, that site doesnt even provide download links, but it does rate the hype around an album before it leaks.

EXAI IS NO LONGER EVEN LISTED ON THEIR SITE!!!!

QTFBBQ?!?!

wtf, yeah...

So this is weird, there's a site online where you can track albums that have leaked or not. (don't worry Joyrex, I'm not linking to it champ).

Anyways, that site doesnt even provide download links, but it does rate the hype around an album before it leaks.

EXAI IS NO LONGER EVEN LISTED ON THEIR SITE!!!!

QTFBBQ?!?!

Ah sorry, gl0tch. Just re-checked the cover of my supposed-to-be Exai promo. It says "James Brown & The JBs live at Apollo" on CD1 and Hip Hop Forever on CD2 (just a compilation of random Hip Hop beats from the 80s).

Really sorry for the false hopes.

The fact that this has been removed from that has it leaked website is really strange.

This is not a link sharing website.

Warp is really going all nazi on this, and at the same time sharing the promo with the randomness people out there.

Ae have programmed a script to delete all references to exai from the Net. i am wondering why we survived.

just curious about thing : what are those 2 bully yakuza guys lurking on the other side of the street waiting for? they coincided with the arrival of the promo cd...

They will release it on the 5th of march...just as they've said. I don't think they have a reason to release it earlier.

Edited by exm

WE, THE PARTICIPANTS IN THIS THREAD, HOLD THE FOLLOWING TRUTHS TO BE SELF EVIDENT:

1. MOST PEOPLE IN 2013 (ESPECIALLY THOSE INTERESTED IN THE BANDS ON WARP) GET THEIR MUSIC NEWS & ALBUM REVIEWS FROM THE INTERNET, NOT PRINT MAGAZINES.

2. THOSE WHO REVIEW ALBUMS FOR THE INTERNET NEED FAR LESS LEAD TIME TO DO SO THEN THOSE WHO WORK FOR PRINT MAGAZINES.

3. PRE-RELEASE ANTICIPATION, IF ALLOWED TO CONTINUE FOR TOO LONG, EVENTUALLY LEADS TO RESENTMENT, FOLLOWED BY DESPAIR, KORAN BURNING, & FINALLY... BOREDOM.

GIVEN THESE TRUTHS, WE CONCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:

1. TDR SHOULD HAVE KEPT THEIR MOUTHS SHUT WHEN THEY STARTED WORKING ON THE EXAI "ARTWORK" 6 YEARS AGO INSTEAD OF ANNOUNCING IT ON THEIR FACEBOOK.

2. EXAI SHOULD HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED ON THE EXACT SAME DAY THAT PROMOS WERE SENT OUT, WHICH SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED NO MORE THAN 3 WEEKS BEFORE THE ALBUMS RELEASE DATE.

3. THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE DECISIONS AT WARP SHOULD TRY GOING ON THE INTERNET SOMETIME & LEARNING HOW IT WORKS SO THAT THIS FIASCO DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

4. f75aee1fb5c3c3b14c07a67c03da84f6The_Nort

SIGNED,

WATMM EXAI THREAD PARTICIPANTS

FEB 2013