IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

a source told me warp releases exai when we get to 234 pages

a source told me warp releases the next time gl0tch mentions mira

rob: so who do you think one of our biggest fans is?

Sean: i hate to admit it but probably that one guy on watmm talking about my ex-wifes placenta

Edited by Awepittance

warp sends out all these promos and i've yet to see anyone DO anything legit with them. What's the point of sending them out if the recipients are only allowed to brag about it on twitter?

warp sends out all these promos and i've yet to see anyone DO anything legit with them. What's the point of sending them out if the recipients are only allowed to brag about it on twitter?

There's been a small review, as well as that mix, from Failme.

Guest disoriental express

Exai isn't real.

all pre-order money has been diverted from ae to actress. he is going to disneyland.

Edited by disoriental express

So have warp sent out promo's and put an embargo on reviews as well as leaks / radio plays?

There's a lot of lead time (especially in the paper press) for reviews to 'go live', so it makes sense that the promos were sent out as early as they have been.

NEW WARP EMAIL

"Autechre's 10th album on Warp, 'Exai' will be out on 4th/5th March. 17 tracks, 2Hours 32Seconds. Made in The Designers Republic™"

nothing else. isnt it the 11th album on warp btw?

...it's their 10th album on warp. (Tri was only under license by warp. it was released by wax trax!)

edit: eeuuhhhmm....if you read the cd itself that is...if you check the warp site, it was released under warp 38...so that would mean this is their 11th album on warp...

Edited by exm

we should consider taking warp employees as hostages.

There are no "employes", Warp is an A.I. ,from where do you think Sp,AE and Afx got their "intelligent software" ?

Edited by Kavinsky

Guest Aserinsky

NEW WARP EMAIL

"Autechre's 10th album on Warp, 'Exai' will be out on 4th/5th March. 17 tracks, 2Hours 32Seconds. Made in The Designers Republic™"

...it's their 10th album on warp. (Tri was only under license by warp. it was released by wax trax!)

Warp licensed Tri Repetae++ to Wax Trax for US distribution, Tri Repetae itself was released by Warp. Don't forget that Incunabula is officially listed as a compilation though, Amber was technically their first album released on Warp.

EDIT: Looks like you edited it yourself before I had a chance to reply :emotawesomepm9:

Edited by Aserinsky

NEW WARP EMAIL

Warp licensed Tri Repetae++ to Wax Trax for US distribution, Tri Repetae itself was released by Warp. Don't forget that Incunabula is officially listed as a compilation though, Amber was technically their first album released on Warp.

EDIT: Looks like you edited it yourself before I had a chance to reply :emotawesomepm9:

Incunabula can be a compilation, but it is released as a album/CD, warp cd17...but if it is listed as a compilation, it is indeed possible that warp would call exai their 10th album on warp...bit strange though

(sry for my broken english.......)

Edited by exm