IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Oversteps was advertised as their 10th studio album.

yep...therfore i find it strange warp tells us exai is their 10th album... .. .

Edited by exm

Guest CobalTim

Fuck it, i won't preorder shit next time. Warp is bullshit. Bleep's a bunch of trendy nothing. Thread's sucking negro cock. The world is fucked. We all are just a phantom pain of the apocalypse.

"There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing."

Fuck it, i won't preorder shit next time. Warp is bullshit. Bleep's a bunch of trendy nothing. Thread's sucking negro cock. The world is fucked. We all are just a phantom pain of the apocalypse.

"There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing."

That's so fucking weird, I literally just this minute finished watching that film.

I can almost hear the stillness

As it yields to the sound of your heart beating bum bum bum

And I can almost hear the echo

Of the thoughts that I know you must be thinking bum bum bum

And I can feel your body tremble

As you wonder what this moment holds in store bum bum bum

And as I put my arms around you

I can tell you've never been this far before bum bum bum

I don't know what I'm saying

As my trembling fingers touch forbidden places bum bum bum

I only know I've waited

For so long for the chance that we are taking bum bum bum

I don't know and I don't care

What made you tell him you don't love him anymore bum bum bum

And as I taste your tender kisses

I can tell you've never been this far before bum bum bum

And as I take the love you're giving

I can feel the tension building in your mind uh huh huh

And you're wondering if tomorrow

I'll still love you like I'm loving you tonight uh huh huh

You have no way of knowing but tonight will only make me love you more

And I hope that you'll believe me

Cause I know you've never been this far before bum bum bum bum bum

Guest CobalTim

That's so fucking weird, I literally just this minute finished watching that film.

Yeah, that Robocop movie is pretty good.

WATMM's collective cortex is about to rupture. We've gotten down to making a discussion/controversy out of the album count. Which could be a way to spam and extend this thread to page 234. But either way, no leak, no point,i f you must count arbitrary information, go away and count on their discogs page (link: <a href="<a href="http://www.discogs.com/artist/Autechre">http://www.discogs.com/artist/Autechre</a>"><a href="http://www.discogs.com/artist/Autechre">http://www.discogs.com/artist/Autechre</a>). Sorry but enough is enough. We're losing perspective of reality. I mean... isn't it becoming obvious....................?  We've got to really get our shit together and figure this out. There must be some way..... Maybe if we "politely ask" "a person" to leak... or offer them a free watmm t-shirt? I don't know what kind of watermarking technology they have on these promos. Odd also, why do they call it watermarking if water doesn't stain or make lasting marks?

hmmmmmm

Edited by compson

What. The. Fuck?!?

Some one man up and grow some balls Some one ruin their trusted relationship with the vendor forever so some impatient kids can wank over beep boop music

If you think for one second that half the people who have heard this at this point have some sort of "trusted relationship" with a random vendor, you're out of your mind.

This has now become Douche Club, nothing more... nothing less.

why are you so goddamn entitled to pre-releases though? just because you post on this forum a lot? there are thousands other people out there who listen and never post anywhere. get an "online magazine" and write a bunch of crap reviews on it, then you will at least have done SOMETHING to deserve it before others. this kind of impatient whining is embarassing but i'm not sure you're joking or not. get a grip, we're talking 4 weeks wait now till release. and just this following of bleep emails is shit too... i mean, you atually take them sending emails out as a record label that doesnt contain "HEY surprise surprise! we got exai 1 month earlier for no reason" you take that shit personally as if theyre fucking with you? get a grip, just stop plz. if youre fucking around then stop too anyway

Edited by coax

coax

we paid for this the second this was announced. thats why we feel we should have a digital version one month before release. that isnt strange and if you think it is, you shouldnt post in this ae fan thread, seriously

coax

we paid for this the second this was announced. thats why we feel we should have a digital version one month before release. that isnt strange and if you think it is, you shouldnt post in this ae fan thread, seriously

i don't get it. the release date is and always has been 4th of march. why does pre-ordering it mean that you should have it one month in advance? i am a huge ae fan and i would have no problem with an early release at all, it's just the whining and demanding that makes it seem liked spoiled children crying for their mommy in the store to buy a toy. i can understand the feeling but please get it together

we paid for this the second this was announced. thats why we feel we should have a digital version one month before release.

I have no idea if people are joking on here now. This thread has definitely revealed some unhinged characters on this site over the last few weeks.

Have any of you got any idea how sad you are ?

It's a few days to go. I dread to think what you are like at Christmas.....

Do something else.....Go outside. Drink some beer. Meet a freind. Ride a bike. Listen to the birds in a tree. Find some new music. Go see your friend do a poetry recital. Go for a ride on a bus. Cook something you have never eaten. Tell someone you love them....whatever.

If "they" do come here, and read this thread, do you think they will think you're cool? Really?

I think it is probably because I am old enough to remember a time before the internet, and was happy to get up early, and buy an album on release day.