IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Guest RandySicko

So this is weird, there's a site online where you can track albums that have leaked or not. (don't worry Joyrex, I'm not linking to it champ).

Anyways, that site doesnt even provide download links, but it does rate the hype around an album before it leaks.

EXAI IS NO LONGER EVEN LISTED ON THEIR SITE!!!!

QTFBBQ?!?!

When the album was listed on that site, did you happen to notice the content of the first comment?

That would be the link to a file sharing service that contains The Holy Exai. You chose... poorly.

Anyway, listening to earlier 'chre is a good time, innit?

gl0tch you're an absolute maniac.

maybe you missed his oversteps mania.

pre-release: ae suck, they aren't capable of delivering anything new, i can make fake tracks as good as the new ae

post-release: hallelujah! I'm so sorry I ever doubted you! (it was almost literally something like that)

*note: just having a little tease, nothing wrong with being a fanboy, we all are*

while we're waiting can somebody remind me what the best audience recordings are for the Quaristice and Oversteps tour. I tried doing a remastering for the Oversteps tour but i lost my files, i remember Fredd-E did one too. Both of them were pretty different remastering jobs, mine was sort of a high end sparkly overload for most people but id still like to find that if anybody bothered downloading. I can't remember for the life of me which tour dates were used as source material for the remastering though.

gl0tch you're an absolute maniac.

maybe you missed his oversteps mania.

pre-release: ae suck, they aren't capable of delivering anything new, i can make fake tracks as good as the new ae

post-release: hallelujah! I'm so sorry I ever doubted you! (it was almost literally something like that)

*note: just having a little tease, nothing wrong with being a fanboy, we all are*

Its all good. It wasnt quite like that though... but yeah.. all is fair in beatz0rs and war.

I liked the part where it was cheaper to buy the cd and downloads from bleep and then the 4XLP from amazon than to have bleep ship me the vinyl alone.

The fact that this has been removed from that has it leaked website is really strange.

This is not a link sharing website.

Warp is really going all nazi on this, and at the same time sharing the promo with the randomness people out there.

while we're waiting can somebody remind me what the best audience recordings are for the Quaristice and Oversteps tour. I tried doing a remastering for the Oversteps tour but i lost my files, i remember Fredd-E did one too. Both of them were pretty different remastering jobs, mine was sort of a high end sparkly overload for most people but id still like to find that if anybody bothered downloading. I can't remember for the life of me which tour dates were used as source material for the remastering though.

2008-04-04 - usa-california-los angeles - echoplex mastered by Freddy E?

Domino, Melbourne, Turin (my fav) are the good Oversteps ones?

I have an Oslo set labelled FG master but no original

Can they just like, subtly change the artwork on autechre.ws or something so we can at least occupy the time by coming up with crazy theories about how the change is code for an early release.

hehe this thread is nothing compared to the singularity-inducing intensity of nonsence and blather which would/will be induced by a new BoC album announcement. Sandisons may have gone into voluntary retirement just to spare us the blackhole of band-love .

What. The. Fuck?!?

Some one man up and grow some balls Some one ruin their trusted relationship with the vendor forever so some impatient kids can wank over beep boop music

If you think for one second that half the people who have heard this at this point have some sort of "trusted relationship" with a random vendor, you're out of your mind.

This has now become Douche Club, nothing more... nothing less.

Is that what you said about the football players who banged your crush?