IGNORED

Autechre - Exai

zlemflolia

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Among other things. Etcetera.

Edit: i don't expect such childish tomfoolery from the men from ae. Don't forget they actually know how to combine family life and being an artist. Or i missed some divorce somewhere in a gossip magazine

Edit: i don't expect such childish tomfoolery from the men from ae. Don't forget they actually know how to combine family life and being an artist. Or i missed some divorce somewhere in a gossip magazine

Yeah, I wouldn't compare this to Drukqs, since I don't imagine Ae releasing bland, sterile analog jams as a followup. *ducks projectiles*

Did you just call the Analords "bland, sterile analog jams"?

Because if you did:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I'm semi-trolling, but they just never really did anything for me, tbh; apart from a few good tracks here and there. I just don't think they had the feeling or weirdness of say, the analogue bubblebath series.

Yeah, I wouldn't compare this to Drukqs, since I don't imagine Ae releasing bland, sterile analog jams as a followup. *ducks projectiles*

OyZUJ.jpg

* a crowd of aphex worshippers starts to roar *

/idmbeards

65208_3920454264333_1519635459_n.jpg

hehe nice

didnt sean said that adidas were cunts or something like that?

i don't know but it still weirds me out how much the boys like flossing brand names on their hats and jackets. Like i dont think ive seen them wearing just an unknown brand of clothing before.

Guest mrgypsum

after many listens this is some really dark music here - totally unlike oversteps and even quaristice which were emotional and playful respectively. lightest track is probably bladelores. maybe the mood of move of ten but the structure of draft or confield - it might be my fav autechre release, but every new album ends up my fav autechre release!!

This album seems very easy to digest which is weird as its pretty dark and a double.

Dunno I just seem to be getting into the tracks with minimum of fuss which is nice.

Classic album.

Guest exilajei

65208_3920454264333_1519635459_n.jpg

hehe nice

didnt sean said that adidas were cunts or something like that?

i don't know but it still weirds me out how much the boys like flossing brand names on their hats and jackets. Like i dont think ive seen them wearing just an unknown brand of clothing before.

It's just the hip-hop thing to do.

Archived