watch as emmanuelle beart pretends to know how to type and use photoshop, as she gets outperformed by one of the most stylish lamps i've seen in cinema.

still have not seen Coppola's Megalopolis yet, but I love these interviews. It's a famous video store in Paris and they invite film makers to check out the store and talk about their influences when they have a new film coming out

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Twilight of the Warriors: Walled In. Super fun and dumb (in a good way) throwback to the heydays of Kung Fu cinema. Loved it. 

Just watched my favourite film of all time at the Waterloo iMax. Haven't seen it for maybe 8 years as it's not a film you can just put on, it's a 'mission' so to speak. A fantastic experience and as always rather exhausting. 

IMG_1030.thumb.jpeg.013893c2887a0029b066e40ec51f320e.jpeg

IMG_1032.thumb.jpeg.456d5dc47bcaa9083a604d8e5250194d.jpeg

IMG_1033.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Silent Member said:

Twilight of the Warriors: Walled In. Super fun and dumb (in a good way) throwback to the heydays of Kung Fu cinema. Loved it. 

soi cheang has made three of these. i have 'limbo' to watch, apparently very good. want to see 'mad fate', another recent of his.

loved 'dog bite dog' many years ago. 'accident' is also very good. everything else has been quite poorly received.

Edited by logboy

The Invisible Man, from a few years back, daycent, freaks you out a bit not knowing where the invisible lad is 😂

Defo worth a watch if you're looking for a horror to watch, could've been been better could've been a lot worse

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mattthegoone said:

The Invisible Man, from a few years back, daycent, freaks you out a bit not knowing where the invisible lad is 😂

Defo worth a watch if you're looking for a horror to watch, could've been been better could've been a lot worse

we still kill the old way by elio petri (1967).

for those interested in the political relationship between left and right, done so through a study on corrupt behaviour relating to mafia influence and power.

Edited by logboy

The first one was alright though. Did not want a sequel.