IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

haha sex

haha sexualhaha sexhahuala sexualhaha sexualhaha sexuhahahaha sexualhaha sexualhaha sexualhsexaha ualaexualsexualhaha ha ssexualhaha sexualal​haha sexual
haha sexualhaha sexualhaha sexhaha sexualhaha sexualualhaha sexualhaha sexualhaha sexual

ual

hahasexhualaha sexualhaha sexualhaha sexualhaha sexualhaha sexualhaha selhaha sexualhxuaaha haha sexualhaha sexualsexualhaha sexualhaha sexual

Fellow wattmite isumber kindly supplied the artwork for my forthcoming EP (I think he posted the original earlier in the thread) - which I'm absolutely thrilled with, needless to say:

IdmohD9.jpg

like the fur, but i don't quite understand the physics of it, nor what the tail is doing. Oh actualol, is that another branch holding him up via his bum. hah, good lord PO, sneaked that one in there (and by us).

Well, graphic artwork... for promo stuffs for a gallery ting I'm doing in Tokyo (p.s. any lowbrow type artists want in, there might be just enough time to get you in a gallery by Ginza in Tokyo-- contact me!!!):

ILLUSTREET-group-show-2014-web.jpg

10708540_788803879592_107148211557528880

Guest bitroast

N U M B E R O N E S E E S A L L

and he likes what he sees!

Linocut that I made recently.

36e0a612183046aab350edee79ddbb40.jpg

I like this!!! few ways to look at it. very calm. spooky. scary. lonely. pretty.

the aesthetics are nice too. use of line over black is nicely done^^