IGNORED

New Plaid OST (mini) Album, now available on Bleep

Guest sirch

yeah, sadly, hence the title of 'mini album'.. and the price.

but 3 quid... Bargain!

..and it's a short film... :)

i'm still very pleasantly surprised by this, I didn't realise they were going to release the soundtrack like this..

Bought. Then found out one of the more 4/4 tracks on chapter 3 isn't on the album? Pretty dissapointed with that

do you mean Natural World Chapter 3?

Bought. Then found out one of the more 4/4 tracks on chapter 3 isn't on the album? Pretty dissapointed with that

do you mean Natural World Chapter 3?

..if so, this track is included in my download.

i'm not sure what other 4/4-ish sounding track you might be talking about...

It was in reply to mcbpete but in retrospect he probably knew already lol.

:) I don't think he did.

they just require looping 2 or 3 times and then you have ambient tracks of 3:33 minutes...

or not, if you don't want to, they're also fine as they are, imho.

could think of them as like little 'phils/bolts/taks', which they are know for interlacing their albums with...

bung 'em on the iPod, maybe?.. and have them shuffled in amongst other tracks/albums. :)

Just bought this. WTF. Its just all previews. It sounds like I listen to some album on itunes that I haven't bought yet and still I paid 4 bugs for this. All songs are incomplete and just stop mid-song

WTF Plaid WTF

Just bought this. WTF. Its just all previews. It sounds like I listen to some album on itunes that I haven't bought yet and still I played 4 bugs for this. All songs are incomplete and just stop mid-song

WTF Plaid WTF

you played 4 bugs!? - damn!

were they big bugs?

big bad bed bugs?

you should lie down and listen to this Plaid music on loop.

yey's! nice background...some people commented that he s just a hipster, which i dont agree, his project seemed decent to me.

and,,, the tracks Plaid did for this are merely awesome ambient ones.

for me, Plaid has really mastered the art of making soundtracks, which i ve heard to be a very very hard thing, even for experienced musicians..

all hail Plaid, yo!

Archived