IGNORED

WATMM's 2012 Album Of The Year - Nominations

eh Speedy

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edit: Nevermind

No love for Deerhoof's Breakup Song? Just listened through it and it's a great album. Usually their albums are half good songs and half dullards for me, but this one was all good songs with some greats.

I'll also nominate Tame Impala's Lonerism, even though I'm only half-way through.

Last Post

I'm still working on the list. Got called into work and I'll be here all day. There's been another fucking school shooting near where I live and my station (work) will be on it all day. No deaths, though so that's good. I'll try and have something up sometime Friday.

Not sure if it's been nominated:

Two Fingers - Stunt Rhythms

Not the best release.. But it has a couple of decent tunes. So it deserves to be thrown in the mix.

Two Fingers made another album?!

Not sure if it's been nominated:

Two Fingers - Stunt Rhythms

Not the best release.. But it has a couple of decent tunes. So it deserves to be thrown in the mix.

Two Fingers made another album?!

Indeed. Check it out!

IMO not nearly as good as the first one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest murphythecat8

okay so nobody mentioned Arca-stretch 2? This is definitely one of the most original music ive ever heard.

my list:

Arca stretch 2

Actress RIP

bodyguard silica gel

Lukid lonely at the top

Napolian rejoice

okay so nobody mentioned Arca-stretch 2? This is definitely one of the most original music ive ever heard.

my list:

Arca stretch 2

Actress RIP

bodyguard silica gel

Lukid lonely at the top

Napolian rejoice

I just got Arca stretch 1 and 2... F'en weird music... =/

I like.

Guest murphythecat8

Arca is really the most exciting stuff I heard coming out of electronica in years! The fact that its also his first effort really blows me away. Production is top notch, amazing producing for his first record.

Archived