IGNORED

CN - Nu

cear

I wanted to like this from the get-go because of the theme, the artwork, and the "gold" vinyl thing, but wasn't feeling the music until today. Listening to the entire thing for the third time via Bandcamp I suddenly loved it, strange.

• 3 weeks later...

i'm still trying to wrap my mind around this -- all i know it's my favorite release this year. seems to have been unearthed from an ancient pyramid of intense energy and beautiful power. an early larry heard vibe that I adore. just the right amount of elements, nothing overblown.

will have to think about this some more

Guest jasondonervan

i'm still trying to wrap my mind around this -- all i know it's my favorite release this year. seems to have been unearthed from an ancient pyramid of intense energy and beautiful power. an early larry heard vibe that I adore. just the right amount of elements, nothing overblown.

will have to think about this some more

^ Everything about this impression is righteous

I'm still enjoying this release a lot. It keeps on giving, it has a very direct beauty

Favorite track: Nephthys.

am I the only one? heh.

Still digging here. In the high-end of my top 10 albums of 2014, like a big lumbering behemoth of smooth groove. I lose myself all to easily to the likes of Hathor, I mean how could you not?

Currently sat in the mostly empty office, while an Autumnal day awakens outside. Fired up Nu, instant internal simultaneous warming/chilling effect. The spirit of Braindance lives on. :catrecline:

Yes, one of the freshest albums in years with amazing songwriting and production, the 'decision' to do it on tape was a great one, it really gives it a unique vibe. Nu, Syro and Colundi Sequence are my fave 2014 releases, can't narrow it down anymore although Syro is the one I listened to the least.

Guest mrgerbik

was happy to discover this gem the other day. total class.

I also picked up that giant collection of EAP tracks for fun.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

it's nice enough but it's no real loss to the music :)

just pretend the black vinyl is a deluxe audiophile black vinyl limited edition that's even more special than the gold one..

Guest bitroast

the black vinyl is testament to the album being good and gold pressing selling out so effortlessly.

cherish that black vinyl man!! it has meaning. a sentimental value unparalleled to the gold version.

Edited by bitroast