IGNORED

Autechre Ambient Playlist

kirm

Made a autechre ambient playlist today and it made for a lovely sunday listen so thought I would share it with you.

Altibzz

Nine

Pule

VLetrmx21

Yulquen

Overand

Notwotwo

Paralel Suns

Altichyre

Is there any ambient materpieces ive missed that people think I should add?

Guest nowyouknow

Made a autechre ambient playlist today and it made for a lovely sunday listen so thought I would share it with you.

Is there any ambient materpieces ive missed that people think I should add?

yeah: nonima & P.I.O.T (mix two). two great non album tracks.

I don't think I'm going to make myself popular here by suggesting this:

Perlence Subrange 6-36

Well, I do remember the majority of WATMM hating this when it came out. Not sure if there are still some hostile sentime

i did consider adding that as i quite enjoy it when in the mood, but Perlence Subrange 6-36 is its own beast really rather than something to be put on a playlist imo

Guest nowyouknow

Have nonima and would be a worthwhile addition as it is goregous. where is P.I.O,T (mix two) from? dont think ive ever heard it before

this & nonima definitly deserve to be in your playlist. i only got a really bad quality of p.I.O.b two otherwise i would have posted a dw link

Outh9x is an ambient masterpiece. It's probably my favourite autechre track of all time.

i was never too fond of this one. ill give it another change

dont forget "os veix3".

also "piezo".

those are just chill tracks, not ambient methinks

Outh9x is an ambient masterpiece. It's probably my favourite autechre track of all time.

√5 knows the score

There's also this nice but very un-ae sounding remix of Jello aka Bola:

Guest Balance

I don't think I'm going to make myself popular here by suggesting this:

Perlence Subrange 6-36

Well, I do remember the majority of WATMM hating this when it came out. Not sure if there are still some hostile sentime

The other Perelence Subrange is good too, and Perlence losid

Guest Balance

√5 knows the score

There's also this nice but very un-ae sounding remix of Jello aka Bola:

Never heard that, thanks

Guest boardsofautechre

Using stereo difference, I'd say Xylin Room, Augmatic Disport, and the Perlences with beats. They unintentionally do this and it's amazing. You can do this yourself, but you need .flac's or else you hear water flowing and other terrible artifacts.

that stereo difference stuff is confusing. not in how it is derived or what it is but why people want to listen to it or treat "stereo difference" tracks as somehow an intentional byproduct from ae.

not trying to be a dick but i don't think b+b had any ideas about this when creating/mixing ae tracks and it seems like some bullocks to me

No not really the vibe i was going for. As much as I love oversteps I personaly dont really conisder any of it ambient, Although lots of beatless stuff on oversteps there is to much going on for me to conisder it proper ambient

Archived