IGNORED

fashion thread

Salvatorin

5 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Your post could be read as if you spent that much every weekend, not for all weekends in total. 650 would be insane even when you drink 10 dollar beers in fancy bars. That's 30 lines of cocaine and 35 beers per weekend. I think this consumption behaviour exists but is rare.

Okay. Doesn't seem very likely.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Your post could be read as if you spent that much every weekend, not for all weekends in total. 650 would be insane even when you drink 10 dollar beers in fancy bars. That's 30 lines of cocaine and 35 beers per weekend. I think this consumption behaviour exists but is rare.

Hell yeah! Jk.

• Haha 1

i don't get it. what's there to love about this? 

teenager wearing ugly matching shirt and shorts + black sneakers and socks. that's one ugly prepubescent hipster douche look if you ask me. and besides showing that you have terrible taste, it shows that something inside your brain is very wrong if you're willing to spend any money on that. imo 

no offense meant lol

• Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

I think in Southern countries you can get away with wearing yee yee ass shrill fashion. White pants in Rome are more ok than they are in London. Especially black people can wear more different styles of yee yee ass clothing without looking stupid in it, imo. Pink shirt on a black guy doesn't look that gay - probably racist and homophobic so sorry for that, still true

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

1 hour ago, brian trageskin said:

i don't get it. what's there to love about this? 

teenager wearing ugly matching shirt and shorts + black sneakers and socks. that's one ugly prepubescent hipster douche look if you ask me. and besides showing that you have terrible taste, it shows that something inside your brain is very wrong if you're willing to spend any money on that. imo 

no offense meant lol

Now i am curious, what kind of shit do you usually wear? 

And no offense taken lol

52 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

I might be joining an AA group near me.

Nah, they will most likely try to take advantage of your desperate situation and scam you into adhering to some religion, most likely Christianity. You would basically exchange your soul for a little bit of psychological help.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 3

4 hours ago, dingformung said:

Nah, they will most likely try to take advantage of your desperate situation and scam you into adhering to some religion, most likely Christianity. You would basically exchange your soul for a little bit of psychological help.

This is what kids mean by "posting cringe on main."

• Farnsworth 1

9 hours ago, dingformung said:

Common misconception, but no, AA does not do that. What they *do*, however, is tell you you have a disease called alcoholism and that you’re essentially powerless over it. This is not only unscientific but it also means their members never truly confront and actively deal with their problem itself (which is that they consume large amounts of an unhealthy and, yes, at some point, addicting substance).

The good part of AA is they bring you in contact with people that share the same problem. Many people find that helpful or at least comforting. Maybe @drillkicker is one of them.

*My* personal preference would be to simply accept the fact that some thing that you’re doing a lot of (drinking a lot of different, tasty, alcohol products) is interfering with your enjoyment of the rest of your life (you know, the hangovers) and conclude you should just stop. But ymmv.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

I was just kidding man. You guys totally misinterpreted me. Can't a man have a little fun anymore in this day and age? Besides, AA is for weaklings. A true man is stronger than his alcoholism. Seeking help is for women and jews.

6 hours ago, Braintree said:

This is what kids mean by "posting cringe on main."

Serious question: Should I get a dupe account for my cringeposts here on WATMM? But what if I forget to log out and accidentally post with the wrong account?

• Haha 1

Now that cringe has made it to the White House, it's kind of stopped being funny. IMHO. That's about as mainstream as you can get.

Too bad, I kinda liked it.

Oh well ... fashions change.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1