IGNORED

fashion thread

Salvatorin

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happycase

i generally wear only solid colors... t shirts, shirts. no stripes. hoodies can have embellishments

i used to own around 7 identical black t shirts / shirts

and like a/d i broke out and bought colored stuff

now that i'm trying to "fit in" and "be one of the happy, groovy people" who lives in chicago and goes out and "lives life to the fullest" "like we're young" with sneakers and lana del rey, etc... i've been wearing stuff veering dangerously on V-neck territory

i've heard that fashion is inescapable... "we all have it." even my black t-shirts were a conscious choice, "communicating something."

part of me thinks i should just start wearing sweatpants and comfortable shit all the time. like, modifying my appearance to suit comfort at its most deep levels. practicality. because in comfort and practicality there is no fashion. no "statement" that i'm trying to make. it's just the best clothes, logically. and all those fashion apologist motherfuckers can finally leave me alone.

It's not just sweatpants man. I think really good "comfort fashion" would involve carrying around your favorite blanket in public. Not only is this cool, this is fucking AWESOME. I liked your post. However, I don't think this thread is about personal fashion at all. WEll done!!

Some of my favorite fashions are the Tibetan styles of layering and embellishing on those layers. Fucking gorgeous.

Guest happycase

82job3s.jpg

This shit is DOPE man. I met a bunch of kids out west who had killer fashion too. Simple, dull colors, but somehow massively expressive by virtue of being old as fuck, smelly, and muddy.

82job3s.jpg

This shit is DOPE man. I met a bunch of kids out west who had killer fashion too. Simple, dull colors, but somehow massively expressive by virtue of being old as fuck, smelly, and muddy.

nice pic

tibetan_nomad.jpg

were they crusties?

tumblr_mg6o65Vycl1qbfsl4o1_1280.jpgLot's of these types hitchhike up to alaska in the summer and a lot of them stay. fun times. except u got to watch out drunk crustpunk chicks...they get scary.

Edited by Salvatorin

were they crusties?

tumblr_mg6o65Vycl1qbfsl4o1_1280.jpgLot's of these types hitchhike up to alaska in the summer and a lot of them stay. fun times. except u got to watch out drunk crustpunk chicks...they get scary.

San Francisco is infested with these people. They make the whole Upper Haight district smell like a used condom covered in dog shit.

I like this look... but its not cold enough to do this where I live. I have wrapped a persian scarf around my head a few times when the weather was cold enough.

tumblr_mcw3y0c8Xt1rd05m0o1_500.jpg

were they crusties?

San Francisco is infested with these people. They make the whole Upper Haight district smell like a used condom covered in dog shit.

funny story.. i once stayed at a squat where i saw used condom covered in dog shit on the floor. that is because a dog ate the used condom out of the trash and shit it out, in the house. i had just woken up. i walked passed later and someone had opened the door to the bathroom, causing the shit condom to smear across the floor. i did not lose my appetite and ate some breakfast.

Guest No Don't :(

Lately I've been into Chinese designer Ri Han Feng p hardcore. It's really nice.

T11YAXXmVgXXXfgh.Z_032601.jpg_210x210.jpg

$(KGrHqUOKjkE5geyTLm)BOZvMgB7jg~~60_35.JPG

$T2eC16hHJGIE9nnWsyVqBQWTSFUZdw~~60_12.JPG

At least I think it is really nice.

I like this look... but its not cold enough to do this where I live. I have wrapped a persian scarf around my head a few times when the weather was cold enough.

tumblr_mcw3y0c8Xt1rd05m0o1_500.jpg

If the apocalypse would happen it would be easy to get away with this.

Lately I've been into Chinese designer Ri Han Feng p hardcore. It's really nice.

T11YAXXmVgXXXfgh.Z_032601.jpg_210x210.jp

$(KGrHqUOKjkE5geyTLm)BOZvMgB7jg~~60_35.J

$T2eC16hHJGIE9nnWsyVqBQWTSFUZdw~~60_12.J

At least I think it is really nice.

that's the sort of stuff that looks good on mannequins and models but in real life it's impossible to pull off.