IGNORED

why do old ladys have curly hair

sup

alot of old ladys have curly hair im wondering why is that?

does peoples hair get curly when they get old, or is that a fashion style? if its the style, why is the style??

is it a remainant of the olden days style, and the young ladys back then used curly hair and there just reliving there youth?? or do they do it to hide the fact there hair is thinning (going bald)?? or something else????? :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

I think it's because curly hair was popular when they were young. So they're just used to going to bed with the curlers.

I wish they'd realize that the lady fro isn't that cool. But maybe old men think it's sexy.

• Like 1

I think it's because curly hair was popular when they were young. So they're just used to going to bed with the curlers.

I wish they'd realize that the lady fro isn't that cool. But maybe old men think it's sexy.

thinking along those lines, maybe when we're old, the lady fro will be long gone.

alot of old ladys have curly hair im wondering why is that?

does peoples hair get curly when they get old, or is that a fashion style? if its the style, why is the style??

is it a remainant of the olden days style, and the young ladys back then used curly hair and there just reliving there youth?? or do they do it to hide the fact there hair is thinning (going bald)?? or something else????? :wacko:

it must be really sad not being able to spell correctly in your mother language. as days go by, i tend to firmly believe i master english better than 30 or 40% of ALL americans.

sunteti niste dobitoci grasi

Edited by huzur

Guest Enter a new display name

Is this thread about the generic haircut that most old Italian women have in my area?

Guest disparaissant

they get their hair permed, which means permanent curly, maybe to hide thinning, and sometimes dyed blue

you know, i actually just found out that blue hair is actually an overcompensation for the yellow tinge that cataracts cause. and since cataract surgery is more prevalent (and home dyeing less so) that hair bluing has drastically lowered in popularity. why did i find this out, you ask? I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE.