IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Is beans codeword for testicles?

Haha, well meme'd, my friend! Of course I expected a reply to my extraordinary achievement, so I'll expand our joy with a brief but juicy description of the said events.

Girl one is kinda gothic and likes anime and stuff. Girl two is studying music and yeah. Both are, with me, in a course about stop-motion animation. So I got all tings I love in one place: goths, animations, music, girls. Plus both girls are cute!

I tend to pee introversion when talking to new people, but this time I was chilled as fuck. Yeah, good times. I'm finally transforming into a butterfly.

Edited by logakght

Completed two brand new Lego sets for the first time in probably twenty years. Almost feel like a kid again.

LegoSwag_zpsonfnlfrn.jpg

Lol that's awesome. Lego's age range should be - "8 to whenever the fuck you feel too cool to play with lego's because adulthood has stomped the life and wonder out of you"

Completed two brand new Lego sets for the first time in probably twenty years. Almost feel like a kid again.

LegoSwag_zpsonfnlfrn.jpg

Lol that's awesome. Lego's age range should be - "8 to whenever the fuck you feel too cool to play with lego's because adulthood has stomped the life and wonder out of you"

haha, i thought i remember the packages saying 8 to 88 years old or something like that. Sorry 89ers

LegoSwag_zpsonfnlfrn.jpg

Does Lego even just sell the blocks now? Or is it all kits? The kits are awesome, and I can't wait until my kid can play with lego (as opposed to it being a choking hazard, although I suppose I could still potentially choke on one, so who knows when that stop, when they make Legos that dissolve with saliva I guess) but I kinda hope to just buy her a big ol box of like 1000 assorted bricks and let her go crazy with them. I remember making a half-pipe out of lego bricks. The transitions were a bitch lol.

I briefly met two of my comedy heroines over the last few days volunteering at Raindance film festival in the West End.

Katherine Parkinson and Sally Phillips were awesome, just as cool and vibrant as their on screen personas. :emotawesomepm9:

LegoSwag_zpsonfnlfrn.jpg

Does Lego even just sell the blocks now? Or is it all kits? The kits are awesome, and I can't wait until my kid can play with lego (as opposed to it being a choking hazard, although I suppose I could still potentially choke on one, so who knows when that stop, when they make Legos that dissolve with saliva I guess) but I kinda hope to just buy her a big ol box of like 1000 assorted bricks and let her go crazy with them. I remember making a half-pipe out of lego bricks. The transitions were a bitch lol.

I think I remember there being sets of assorted blocks at the store yesterday too. If I ever have children I already plan on buying them Lego too.

I'm impressed with the joint pieces they have now, especially the ball-and-socket ones for the robot's arms.

Edited by ambermonk

Started a new music project called "Floating", "Not Caring", "Work", or "While At Work" - I'm not sure yet. Anyway, the project is based around the music I make when I should be working.

I'll post all the tracks once I have enough to make a release, but until then here's a demo... I hope you like ambient because fuuuuck...