IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Ill drink to that user!

Drink what? Prune juice?

I drank a bunch of prune juice a couple of weeks ago... it was great until some friends came over and I had to run to the bathroom every 20 minute.

Finished another book. Super short at just over 160 pages, needs editing / proofing / the usual, but finished nonetheless and will be quicker to polish than the other huge things I've done. Then I can begin looking for an agent again. Oh boy!

Finished another book. Super short at just over 160 pages, needs editing / proofing / the usual, but finished nonetheless and will be quicker to polish than the other huge things I've done. Then I can begin looking for an agent again. Oh boy!

That's not a stupid first world achievement. That's a real achievement. 

Eh. If it survives editing / proofing, that'll be the real achievement. Usually comes apart during those processes. We shall see.

Eh. If it survives editing / proofing, that'll be the real achievement. Usually comes apart during those processes. We shall see.

It took me 6 months to write my 40 page master's thesis so in my world writing 160 pages is fucking insane :)

It took me 6 months to write my 40 page master's thesis so in my world writing 160 pages is fucking insane :)

At least the master's thesis earnt you something. My stuff just languishes on a HD. But thank you for the support regardless!

In my world, I don't think I could bear to write 40 pages of a thesis, even if shorter than 160. That's impressive me imo.

Best mate has successfully had a kidney transplant that's been due for a long time and is recovering nicely, nipped in to visit him today and all is good. God bless the NHS and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

Best mate has successfully had a kidney transplant that's been due for a long time and is recovering nicely, nipped in to visit him today and all is good. God bless the NHS and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

Congrats. that is a wonderful thing :) but not stupid at all. Here is something stupid and first world as fuck. 

I recently got quite hammered during the day while making good money shooting emails from home. Never thought that would happen to me... A "success" I suppose. 

FWS: I'm so efficient at my job that I often make music while at work.

FWP: I fucking hate my job.

FWS: I'm so efficient at my job that I often make music while at work.

FWP: I fucking hate my job.

So I've only worked shit retail and service jobs with supervisors breathing down my neck. In higher paying jobs (where I'm assuming you have access to computers) is the work environment more relaxed? Is it like you come in during the morning knowing what you should finish that day and you do it by 12 so you can just do what you want after that? 

Edited by Danny O Flannagin

pleased to see that RDJ creepin' thread has finally been shut down.

what was the thread called?

Autistic Cum Boyz Wank Stash

pleased to see that RDJ creepin' thread has finally been shut down.

what was the thread called?

Autistic Cum Boyz Wank Stash

flol funny if not true, even funnier (tho creepy as fuck) if true.