IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

FWS: I'm taking some vacation time and for the first time in 2 years, I'm not working while traveling.

I don't have any colleagues :(

You have watmm.

I don't have any colleagues :(

You have watmm.

lol you're right. I actually a lot more time on WATMM ever since I started freelancing.

• 2 weeks later...

there's a heat wave here in Western Washington right now (only supposed to get worse for the rest of the week) and I have no source of heating or cooling my rental... UNTIL NOW! after months of kicking my landlord in the pants he scheduled a ductless heat pump to be installed, and this morning the crew stopped by and did it. It was fucking unbearable in here at 10am, and i am now in paradise. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss 5X265.gif 5X265.gif 5X265.gif

there's a heat wave here in Western Washington right now (only supposed to get worse for the rest of the week) and I have no source of heating or cooling my rental... UNTIL NOW! after months of kicking my landlord in the pants he scheduled a ductless heat pump to be installed, and this morning the crew stopped by and did it. It was fucking unbearable in here at 10am, and i am now in paradise. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss 5X265.gif 5X265.gif 5X265.gif

sw4g

• 2 weeks later...

It's basically ground meat (I used chicken) mixed with minced onion, garlic, dill, and parsley on a flat dough circle, then folded in half, pinched and sealed around the edge, and fried in shallow vegetable oil for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.

It's basically ground meat (I used chicken) mixed with minced onion, garlic, dill, and parsley on a flat dough circle, then folded in half, pinched and sealed around the edge, and fried in shallow vegetable oil for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.

We call those meat pies around here. Delicious little things, never had one with chicken instead of beef though.

is the dough mostly egg based (like a pierogi) or flour based (like a dumpling)?

=/

I feel like it would taste better being more egg based.

is the dough mostly egg based (like a pierogi) or flour based (like a dumpling)?

=/

I feel like it would taste better being more egg based.

Both. Well, I just used one egg for about 3 cups of flour. And the recipe called for a small amount of sugar and about a teaspoon of vodka for the dough as well.

I added buttermilk too, but it came out kinda chewy. Will forego the buttermilk next time for the dough.

Mmm that looks good. I might try this with beef.

Beef is actually the most recommended as far as ground meat goes.

The hardest part of the recipe is making the dough and chopping the onions and other veggies as small as possible for the filling. A rolling pin is helpful, but you can still use a tall glass bottle if you don't have one.

not my achievement but my moms. i was talking to an employee of mine about cannabis oils and CBD. she uses it for her arthritis. my mom also has arthritis  and she also gets extremely bad migraines and the pills she takes for that are 30 bucks a pop. so i talked to her about cbd and other ways she can help herself. 

she actually went to the pot shop that i told her about, signed up and bought a bunch of pills and shit. she's not a big marijuana advocate but thought it worth trying.