IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Congrats 2 Squee

Where this btw, I might check it out if it's going to stay a while.

Edited by Gocab

bought an old MC-505 off a coworker for $50, seems to work just fine... feel like I ripped her off but she says it was just collecting dust and she's just happy to give it to a good home.

talked to my aunt and uncle and cousins in the same day

also yes don't listen to darreichungsform not even the music

Edited by Ragnar

Got my online pizza delivery sent right in the last minute before cutoff (12:29am).  On the downside, I just spent $40 on pizza to feed only myself.  Delivery shifts will make a man crazy.

now that ive become a boring old person who cares about calories, i was astonished to realise that eating a large papa johns pizza is 3250 calories, and nearly a half kilogram of carbs. add chicken wings and a soft drink to that and you are pushing 4000 calories in one sitting. the amount of times in my life ive been hungover and eaten a full pizza in one sitting is mental. 

Before you learn her name, be sure to tell her about your T-levels.

the amount of times in my life ive been hungover and eaten a full pizza in one sitting is mental. 

Mental, but worth it.

how do you know she's interested?

Yesterday morning she stepped onto the treadmill right next to mine, even though all the others were vacant. I then turned to her slightly and she said "good morning" and I reciprocated. She only walked on hers for about 5 minutes, and then said "enjoy your workout" as she proceeded to one of the elliptical machines. Then right after I completed my run, she said "have a great day" with a big smile as I passed. Since I'm crap at striking up conversation with strangers, I just quietly said "you too" with a brief wave.

Maybe she'd been observing me for the past month without me realizing? I dunno.

Landlord has stopped having a tantrum and I don't have to move yay

now shidd on their doorstep to assert your dominance.

Released a new EP today that I'm really proud of and have a phone interview for a new job that I'm super qualified for  :catrecline:

1235400.jpg

Released a new EP today that I'm really proud of

imo few feelings are more satisfying than putting out a rly satisfying collection of work. any time i've done that myself it's felt as though i'd managed to live through an era of my life & successfully learn all the lessons it was trying to teach me

or something (got a link to the EP?)

i feel like as time goes on i'm gradually becoming more accepting of the fact that pursuing my personal art projects (whether or not they're recognized at all by the world) feels significantly more important to me than pursuing a career, or romance, or a normal social life. it's good because it's helping me let go of this feeling of needing to seek out things I was never that interested in in the first place, but possibly also difficult because i recognize how this obsession with making trax has led to the break up of relationships, loss of jobs, homelessness, etc & it's very very rare that i am able to articulate why it had to go down that way, in a way that makes sense to anyone else

Released a new EP today that I'm really proud of

imo few feelings are more satisfying than putting out a rly satisfying collection of work. any time i've done that myself it's felt as though i'd managed to live through an era of my life & successfully learn all the lessons it was trying to teach me

or something (got a link to the EP?)

i feel like as time goes on i'm gradually becoming more accepting of the fact that pursuing my personal art projects (whether or not they're recognized at all by the world) feels significantly more important to me than pursuing a career, or romance, or a normal social life. it's good because it's helping me let go of this feeling of needing to seek out things I was never that interested in in the first place, but possibly also difficult because i recognize how this obsession with making trax has led to the break up of relationships, loss of jobs, homelessness, etc & it's very very rare that i am able to articulate why it had to go down that way, in a way that makes sense to anyone else

I guess as long as you feel you're maintaining a good balance, then it's okay. It's kind of different for everyone, so I can't judge the approach of others. I feel that if I get fixated on a track or another creative project to the point where it negatively affects aspects of my life, then I try to reevaluate my strategy for getting it done.

Here's the link to the Bandcamp page: https://williamsbraintree.bandcamp.com/album/automaton-2