IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

I quit my job and now planning to be a sort of location independent software freelancer / digital nomad / whatever. Today was my last day at work.

After I finish sorting out things here the first destination will be Cape Town and from there I'll fly to Windhoek, Namibia. From there I'll see later..

You can catch bullsharks off the skeleton coast with rod and line. Man I've always wanted to do that.

I quit my job and now planning to be a sort of location independent software freelancer / digital nomad / whatever. Today was my last day at work.

After I finish sorting out things here the first destination will be Cape Town and from there I'll fly to Windhoek, Namibia. From there I'll see later..

I should have been a software developer...

I'm trying to work my way towards that goal. It would be awesome to just work from anywhere.

despite everything in the universe trying to fk it up, got to see Stanhope tonight in Hammersmith

thank-you Douglas for philosophies on Indian gang rape, the King of Thailand being told to fuck off a dozen ways, Millwall fans, parents of dead kids skimming gofundme pledges, cancer, Islamic State stealing his audience, touche

despite everything in the universe trying to fk it up, got to see Stanhope tonight in Hammersmith

thank-you Douglas for philosophies on Indian gang rape, the King of Thailand being told to fuck off a dozen ways, Millwall fans, parents of dead kids skimming gofundme pledges, cancer, Islamic State stealing his audience, touche

Oh fuck, his most recent tour is amazing. Lol, we saw him here in Calgary/Canada. We see him every 2 years or so when he's here. 

Wasn't that some of the best shit you've heard?

He has a special way of making you think IMO, very talented comedian. I often see his work discredited as shock or potty humor or whatever. Disagree.

I'm trying to work my way towards that goal. It would be awesome to just work from anywhere.

I don't know how much actual work I'll end up doing. I currently have no contracts but some negotiations are happening. Anyway, the point is more to travel than work and I think I'll get bored of traveling before I run out of money, so not that concerned about getting commissions. I have also a product idea that I'll be developing if I have nothing else to do.

I BOUGHT A BOAT  

6083e5bed47572e1d87275d95ab5bd4c.jpg

Salutations, Sir Felix!

I just changed out the bulb to the right headlight of my Nissan Versa and fixed it. No tools were required, except when I dropped the damn new bulb at the bottom of the engine housing and had to run back into the auto parts shop to buy a grabber tool. But it worked!

I BOUGHT A BOAT  

6083e5bed47572e1d87275d95ab5bd4c.jpg

... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid what you actually bought is a man in 19th century attire, notably a top hat and monacle, with the head of a cat.  DO NOT PLACE IN WATER - he will surely drown.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Recrational cannabis passed the senate

Rejoice! In less than two weeks, Massachusetts will have lovely retail cannabis for our enjoyment. Spread the love.

I’ve been using quasi-legal delivery services for over a year but it shall soon be legit and a chorus of angels will ring out from the horizon.

feeling really good about current album progress. the last two were done in very emotional states heavily influenced by irl stuff going on at the time, and the one before that had a two month gap in the middle of production because my computer got destroyed & I couldn't afford another one right away (although maybe spending a summer without technology for the first time since I was 9 was part of the process...), and the one before that was done in a single day for a "live" set. So this is the first time since late 2016 that I feel like I'm truly getting an opportunity to focus on the songs for their own sake & consciously explore how I want to progress musically.

also saskatoon berries are coming into season! filled up a whole bottle today, and I bet I can fill that bottle with whatever's in season at least once per day every day for the rest of the summer, for as long as I'm in the city.

in general now that I'm working much less I feel like I'm getting back to the kind of person I want to be, living the life I want to be living.