IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Going full-on Julian Cope styles cosmic-Neolithic tomorrow:

Avebury stone circle + Silbury Hill + West Kennet Long Barrow & Wayland's Smithy chambered tombs.

Pass the robes and the vaporizer,,,,,,,

800px-group_of_druids_in_avebury.png

Got my fellowship position. Quite pleased actually.

Impressive.

Im working towards my Associated Board of Royal Schools of Music fellowship, have been for a few years. The exam is insane, i think its gonna take me another 5 years yet tbh.

I should clarify - it's only a one year fellowship. Still, the pay is decent, and I'll be able to do research on something that interests me.

Nowhere near the mentalness of the fellowship you're going for.

I'm not quite sure how I should feel about the current situation, but I THINK I should feel good about it.

At work we've been working on big fucking voice over project. It's a bit more than just a normal voice over, but I can't go into details. Anyway, I've been handpicked to produce the Japanese version of the project over a Japanese sound engineer. I'm nervous as fuck about it and also a little bit excited.

On the freelance side of things, I'm almost done working on another big LEGO video project...

Got my fellowship position. Quite pleased actually.

Amazing, congratulations man!

Anyway, I've been handpicked to produce the Japanese version of the project over a Japanese sound engineer.

Also amazing. You'll do fine I'm sure. Remember, there is a reason they handpicked you. And I'm sure it wasn't just to "dishonor" the Japanese guy or something. It's because you're talented (I imagine).

Good luck!

I achieved 1:2180000000000 overunity in LTspice. This is just in time for BTTF day, so I can get my hoverboard working.

~4.8W input, ~10.9TW output

IDM as fuck.

DL LTspice project file here, to power your Flux Capacitor, Hoverboard, AND Oscillation Overthruster off of 1.5V source:

http://nothinggg.com/electronics/

Bought a two pack of donuts, one of which was strangely mishaped due to being overstuffed with jam, 1.5 times bigger than the other one it shared a bag with. It was like biting into a strawberry cyst.Jam poured from me, like this :catbleed:

Would / will search for jam mutants in future for repeated jam overdoses.

Ordered pizza last night, because it was my first time ordering from the place they upgraded me to a large for free and gave me a 20% off coupon for next time.

get strutting

Been to Old Sarum nearby? Amazing place

PS after visiting Old Sarum, read the novel Sarum which is also amazing

Aye done both funnily enough ;) ..... the book was 1 of about 4 titles that got me interested in archaeology,

the West Country in Englandshire can be absolutely idyllic on a clear sunny day, from Glastonbury Tor across to the Upper Thames valley,,,, bit downhill from there but you cant have it all eh,,,,,,,,

Posting in this thread will not help me achieve goals for today in the least.

Wrong first world thread, fucksake...

lol

It's a common mistake, not to worry

I'm the most successful, sane, and well adjusted member of my immediate family and 5 years ago I NEVER would have guessed it would happen this way.

Just got a new job a few days ago. About to get my engineering on.

Engineer the shit out of whatever it is you'll be engineering.