IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DIAXoIm.png

https://twitter.com/vanishingspain

has anyone seen this?

if that's real, it disputes Joyrex's claim that the remaining 5 are in the UK.

it'd be strange if there were 5 in the uk, 1 in the usa, and 0 in europe/asia

I should be clear and say it's my assumption the other 5 are in the UK - after all, I doubt WARP mailed these in their normal distribution - most likely (like in NYC) they had a WARP rep take it to the shop directly. WARP doesn't have any non-UK offices besides NYC, right?

I'm assuming they'd not want to mail it for fear of some fan getting ahold of it early, ruining the surprise, etc. I imagine that's why they got so cross at any mention of a pending release, since it put everyone on "the lookout" as it were.

DIAXoIm.png

has anyone seen this?

I should be clear and say it's my assumption the other 5 are in the UK - after all, I doubt WARP mailed these in their normal distribution - most likely (like in NYC) they had a WARP rep take it to the shop directly. WARP doesn't have any non-UK offices besides NYC, right?

I'm assuming they'd not want to mail it for fear of some fan getting ahold of it early, ruining the surprise, etc. I imagine that's why they got so cross at any mention of a pending release, since it put everyone on "the lookout" as it were.

i love you boss

Guest Dogboy73

What do you make of this, Joyrex?

EDIT: never mind, I see you've already addressed this point ;-)

Guest Dogboy73

One thing I'm sure will be the case - if this is real then there will be a lot of fakes of the supposed real records springing up!! :-/ Why oh why do they put us through all this stuff ...... Apart from it being really exciting of course ;-) If it does turn out to be bogus then it's going to go down as the greatest BoC hoax so far, maybe of all time of anything ever!! Is that because it would be a genuinely good hoax or are we just so gullible? :-( Oh, the agony!

Might be reps in France (which was apparently where that last vid originated).

DIAXoIm.png

has anyone seen this?

it's ok, that twitter account discredited itself, so your claim could still be valid.

if all this isn't a hoax, at least.

Guest Funktion

did mdg post yet

what's the word from hexxagon sun

i can't take another hoax, not after the last 17

Can't help but think that a 1-a-week release across the next 6 weeks is too slow. The hype and momentum has built up, we need more pay off!!

Archived