IGNORED

English mother****er, do you speak it?

MadameChaos

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it 3 and not 4 on the first one? Could be multiple neighbours' garden, huh? Or does it not work like that in english?

it says the man next door.

Oh, I missed that. Still it seems more logical to me to use the plural form.

I got 4/10 or so.

Guest Frankie5fingers

5/10. doesnt really surprise me. my grammar not good.

but this is a pretty good test.

I got 6 and didn't understand a few words in there and couldn't be bothered to look them up, so I guess I did well

Was any of them 'Gerund', 'Misplaced modifier' or 'Dangling participle' because don't worry I've never heard of those either !

I got 6 and didn't understand a few words in there and couldn't be bothered to look them up, so I guess I did well

Was any of them 'Gerund', 'Misplaced modifier' or 'Dangling participle' because don't worry I've never heard of those either !

yeah what the fuck? never heard of those terms

yeah what the fuck? never heard of those terms

Don't worry about him, he's a secret genius.

I imagined what modifier would mean. Gerund was a complete mystery, as for dangling participle I guessed it right somehow. Guessworkz

Guest Blue Peter Cheat

8, but I had to guess one and got lucky.

I got the siblings one wrong. Annoying.

7/10 ... that last question was dumb, I've never heard any of those terms before. I knew the sentence was incorrect but had no idea there was a term for why. and wtf is a gerund?

Archived