IGNORED

WATMM Identity, As Perceived From The Outside Looking In

Redruth

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One day marriages will happen over watmm. Bonds will be broken. Underdogs will get a shot at redemption. Heroes will rise, villains will fall, etc. etc. IDM, etc.

With robocop doing backflips on a spike?

One day marriages will happen over watmm. Bonds will be broken. Underdogs will get a shot at redemption. Heroes will rise, villains will fall, etc. etc. IDM, etc.

With robocop doing backflips on a spike?

With robocop using one hand to deliver a baby, and the other hand holding AFX upside down by his ankles shaking him until music comes out of his pockets.

i don't tell people about watmm but i'm barely involved anymore.

however, i saw an american dude i befriended irl looking at watmm. i didn't even try to spot the user name or say anything about it.

also, he didn't mention watmm haha

i don't tell people about watmm but i'm barely involved anymore.

however, i saw an american dude i befriended irl looking at watmm. i didn't even try to spot the user name or say anything about it.

also, he didn't mention watmm haha

most watmm circa 2004 irl interaction ever.

to draw the picture please:

i don't talk about my dealings on the internet with irl people. the fun stuff, that is. with them, i never talk about obtroeities.

52346480_734ce0fe32.jpg

Can I not go on the internet just one time without a bat cock in my face? Just one time!!!

I can't help but reading between the lines you actually want another time with a batcock in your face. And you probably can't get enough of it either. Obviously, there's not enough of it in your life. So here's another one.

52346480_734ce0fe32.jpg

Can I not go on the internet just one time without a bat cock in my face? Just one time!!!

I can't help but reading between the lines you actually want another time with a batcock in your face. And you probably can't get enough of it either. Obviously, there's not enough of it in your life. So here's another one.

not to be rude madame chaos, but thats the most appallingly offensive thing ive ever read on this forum. and here when beno was around

Posted Image

not to be rude madame chaos, but thats the most appallingly offensive thing ive ever read on this forum. and here when beno was around

Thanks Ludd for going in with the reverse psychology. From now on everytime I see a bat cock I'll think of you.

Ah godel you are so sweet. Thanks for your kind words.

My friends generally do not really understand my musical tastes, so watmm is rarely referenced irl. My wife knows it as "that music forum with the weird taxidermy thread".

I couldn't really give a damn about what people outside of watmm think of watmm; if members generally perceive it as being a positive experience then its job done, yeah?

But I can see that management / mods would also want watmm to be positively viewed outside of membership in order to spread acceptance, stature and ultimately bring in new members (and revenue....)

lol revenue. Just be more costs, and freeloaders.

;-p

.. Also, i don't understand what troon wants to know. Certainly i don't talk about watmm with people in real, cause what's the point. If they were in to the music, i would talk about that. But why would i talk about the interpersonal interplay, as it's nothing to do with outsiders, and certainly irrelevant to their existence so why bother them with this ... gossip.

My watmm-real-life-interaction:

I applied for art school last year, went there a couple of times before, started chatting with one of the students (so I thought) from the class that interested me. Later, it turned out he wasn't a student there either, he was another guest like myself who was going to apply for the class. So we started hanging out, talked about what work of ours we'd send in with our applications, witnessed a few more things that were shown in class, one of which was a crappy video piece by somebody.

I said to him after the presentation of said video that I thought it was a piece of shit and the so-called artist was just trying to oversell some random thing he made with zero effort, and that "even a youtube-vid of some random Japanese lady bathing her cat had more creative potential than this." - to which he replied "Yeah ... but wasn't that a pug?" - that's how we found out we were both on watmm.

(We both made it into that class, too.)

Other than that, I talk about it from time to time, share some nerdy music-facts with my girlfriend who isn't quite nerdy enough to be on a forum but still somewhat interested, or laugh about the BoC-Forum or Joyrex with the watmmer I met offline. The only difference is that I actually like BoC a lot and he thinks it's just overhyped mediocre hip hop beats.

Watmm has become an integral part of my life. I reference it to others irl. I learn about amazing new music. New films. New and old information about the world that I would have missed otherwise, stuff that interests me. I meet people that are almost or more crazy than myself, which makes my life more interesting. I identify with a lot of people on here whereas I do not in real life. I have real life friends guys but this place has also allowed me to meet many people that I can relate to. I think the vision is clear and staying on track with us celebrating great music and art in general should continue and it will always be known as one of the more tasteful and interesting places to ever exist on the internet.

I love this site so much more than Facebook, too many differing personalities on fb....messageboards make it easier to put yourself in an already established group of people that have like minds. It is a better idea than fb in many ways. There are already too many people on this earth, making it harder to find persons to connect with, fb just adds to that confusion unless you segregate yourself in to group discussion on there but I never feel like the discussions gel as well as on here.

Maybe I should try out twitter. *has fear shakes*

Who was the watmm'r you met randomly in the UK - Bowen?

Why are you ssstuttering all of a sudden? Angry about people not knowing keyboard cat. Or is the bbbbbatcock still hunting you?

P-p-p-p-p-pick up a batcock! Yes I am angry people don't know who keyboard cat is. He is one of the most important figures of the interweb.

Archived