IGNORED

rob brown talks about exai

Franciscus

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... which track do you think Rob is referencing to when talking about 5:06? I don't believe he just threw it like 6:66 or whatever.

irlite? (or spl9)

Good points. spl9 is exactly matched, but i thought of irlite as more Rob Brown takes control track

Holy foil hats in here, why would he use 5:09 to reference a specific track? What's wrong with you guys? He obviously was just using it as an example.

it's 5:06 and this is important.

Holy foil hats in here, why would he use 5:09 to reference a specific track? What's wrong with you guys? He obviously was just using it as an example.

lol seriously

Don't you let this unnatural idea in your non-foiled head that he can do both things at the same time, i.e. giving example by recalling some fragment stuck with him and thus easy to recall. spl9 at exactly 5:06 does very heavy transition, i enjoy having added value to a track like this.

and ppl plz stop using colons (:) in 5.06 when period/full stop (.) is what was originally used Ok!? just stop it!

It was used by the journalist or, which is worse, a FACT editor. I would use my own system just to fuck with FACT. Muthafuckers post Kanye and Miley gossip like trash humpers.

If anything i like more than Autechre it's Kanye and Miley so yes, i'm with you on this one. Let's fak them with colons man! No words; only action from now on!

WATMM >::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>>> FACT

and ppl plz stop using colons (:) in 5.06 when period/full stop (.) is what was originally used Ok!? just stop it!

It was used by the journalist or, which is worse, a FACT editor. I would use my own system just to fuck with FACT. Muthafuckers post Kanye and Miley gossip like trash humpers.

‘I am procuring this sound for you lot’

lol. this is the Ae equivalent of COME ON YOU CUNTS LET'S HAVE SOME APHEX ACID.

there's some funny wording in there. I don't know if it's the way it's been edited or if it's the way Rob just talks.

5.06 minutes? 5 minutes 3.6 seconds! Or is it at 5 Mins 6 seconds?!?!?!?!

ROB WATS RIGHT WHAT WRONG!?

I cannot live without the truth

there's some funny wording in there. I don't know if it's the way it's been edited or if it's the way Rob just talks.

Nah he's a northerner, I'm sure that's exactly what he said

Nah he WAS BORN IN THE NORTH AND HE LIVES IN THE NORTH AND HE'LL DIE IN THE NORTH, I'm sure that's exactly what he said

corrected for you lot

Archived