IGNORED

AAA - Ask Autechre Anything (Transcribed Edition)

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atom Dowry Firth

are you gonna make graphs out of the data? because, you know...you did collate it all on a spreadsheet, so it's not like a massive feat...

:trollface:

WalkenOhYou2.jpg

AAA transcribe is done. Other stuff will be good stuff :wink:

Is it going to be an analysis of the timestamps of their posts to work out when they got up, went to bed and how long their toilet breaks were?

Greetings to you all, I'm one of those newcomers who signed up because of aaa! just wanted to say thanks to joyrex for making this happen, of course a big cheers to Rob and Sean who patiently sat through answering all those questions, and big thanks to jason who took the time to transcrib the whole interview! Wow! this is fan service like I've never encountered before, just sheer awesomeness straight through! "taking a look at my list of life goals to be completed.... scanning through the pages... let's see.. ah there! "interact with the Ae members in one way or another" - check!*

What a great year for us Ae fans this have been. Two new releases, a mental jaw dropping webcast, and now this! now let's hope we'll see a tour next year and I'll be in Ae heaven :music:

now I'm just upset that I didn't ask all those questions I wanted to, but couldn't come up with until after the thread closed.. ah well!

anyway now that I'm here I guess I'll stick around and see what other awesome things might happen around these boards, cheers :)

Guest jasondonervan

Greetings to you all, I'm one of those newcomers who signed up because of aaa! just wanted to say thanks to joyrex for making this happen, of course a big cheers to Rob and Sean who patiently sat through answering all those questions, and big thanks to jason who took the time to transcrib the whole interview! Wow! this is fan service like I've never encountered before, just sheer awesomeness straight through! "taking a look at my list of life goals to be completed.... scanning through the pages... let's see.. ah there! "interact with the Ae members in one way or another" - check!*

What a great year for us Ae fans this have been. Two new releases, a mental jaw dropping webcast, and now this! now let's hope we'll see a tour next year and I'll be in Ae heaven :music:

now I'm just upset that I didn't ask all those questions I wanted to, but couldn't come up with until after the thread closed.. ah well!

anyway now that I'm here I guess I'll stick around and see what other awesome things might happen around these boards, cheers :)

Welcome! Enjoy your stay... and stick around:

predator-stick-around-o.gif

There's more good stuff to come :wink:

^kudos 4 the oddworld avatar

follow me

"ok"

*howl* thanks! always nice to meet other ow fans! :) I`m so pleased that the franchise is being revived and returning after all those years absent.. I'm pretty stoked for new 'n tasty! favourite ow creature? I guess mine are the scrabs! *howl* :)

cheers! I'm curious and eagerly awaiting :D

follow me

"ok"

*howl* thanks! always nice to meet other ow fans! :) I`m so pleased that the franchise is being revived and returning after all those years absent.. I'm pretty stoked for new 'n tasty! favourite ow creature? I guess mine are the scrabs! *howl* :)

cheers! I'm curious and eagerly awaiting :D

Ask Arnold Anything

Guest Shit Attack

thankz for the pdf couldnt keep up with the thread at the time ..............didnt realise seantechre answered the daft question about his flashback avatar lawl

follow me

"ok"

Love me some Oddworld. The first 2 games are some of my favorites of all time. I'm partial to the paramites though - so fun to jump around and tell other paramites to kill things for you. :)

Guest jasondonervan

Warp have linked to it now.

Quick! Someone tell FACT so they can retweet their article about it another 500 times...

yeah donervan, you is the sexy hausu woman man!

Is there a way I can have the transcribed edition as a doc on my iphone?

haven't felt this way since I used to obsessively read and reread the Draft 7.30 review and interview in the cover shoot edition of The Wire.

Jus gonna gush a bit:

I'd booked two weeks off work starting from 02/11/13. On that first Saturday I got up, had coffee, logged on to watmm not much happening so went straight into chat. Was just me and two other watmmers (Wabby and DorkingtonPugsly I think).

About 30mins in an avatarless and obviously new member entered called 'Sean ae'. Wabby greeted them and I (not wanting to waste an opportunity like this) said 'Sean pls!'.

Sean ae immediately left chat and we had a good laugh about it and then progressed to ribbing each other over how that was actually Sean and he was here to gift a few lucky watmmers exclusive tracks if they were online right then.

Ten minutes later chat had gained a few more people and someone said something along the lines of 'holy shit guise!' and posted the link to the freshly begun AAA thread.

well.. that was my first week gone, dayum. Just keeping up took the best part of each day. (I will add that I was bed bound anyway with a fucked foot so had the perfect excuse to constantly press F5 for 120 hours.)

not sure where I'm going with this so will just wrap up by saying a massive thanks to the Boy Rex for making it happen and Bread for having the sheer, brass-balled, iron-willed, wolf-anused audacity for suggesting it.

also: ae emoticon pls! (would've been the perfect way to end this post)

^ lol "wolf-anused audacity". what even is.

Next customer pls

bEb47Jb.jpg

wololo. this is so fucking good. the lighting and angles are perfect. Rob is wondering what he should go for and Sean is like "come on m8 u know u want some of this".

Archived