IGNORED

Avatar/Signature Review And Discussions Thread

triachus

do me! do me!

One could understand the appeal. But the .gif does not have a smooth loop. And has a bit of meme-esque stench on it. One has to deduct points for that.

7.5/10

ಠ_ಠ

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tec:photo-24.png?_r=1353058338

sig: "They're about guns, lasers, robots with laser guns in space. Monsters from the future. Explosions. Sylvester Stallone doing a backflip on top of a spike while Robocop carries a ghost up a mountain. Bombs and swords and that... IDM is awesome." R.I.P CUP

9.879/ten (my one key is broken cuz i spilled vodka on it)

tec is a senior watmmer of ancient, eldritch level-tier. the format of the avatar is the cave-painting stylings of mcgriff camp mspainting, with the flourish of an innovative addition of a dog/lion face. his signature is a 'torch' he is holding up for idm and us all, one might say. in the fashion of the former soviet union a display such as tec's would see him awarded celebrated comrade status or some shit.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

A Reggae Lee Bowyer - avatar:

photo-8421.jpg?_r=1349732978

A Reggae Lee Bowyer.

A Reggae Lee Bowyer/10

photo-14634.jpeg?_r=1386434595

Its like a mix of Tom Selleck and the dude from Big Trouble in Little China who blows himself up like a balloon and blows up.

I dig your signature track a lot too.

8.5/10

• 3 weeks later...

Friendly foil - 7.5/10

That smile is definitely not sincere, and nor are the signature and interests, but the title 'Do Do Do'... something sweet and enigmatic about that

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

photo-14634.jpeg?_r=1386434595

Its like a mix of Tom Selleck and the dude from Big Trouble in Little China who blows himself up like a balloon and blows up.

I dig your signature track a lot too.

8.5/10

Hey cheers dude, glad you like!

Guest Ron Manager

A Reggae Lee Bowyer - avatar:

photo-8421.jpg?_r=1349732978

A Reggae Lee Bowyer.

A Reggae Lee Bowyer/10

i've said it elsewhere, but A Reggae Lee Bowyer is hands down best watmm handle/avatar/member ever.

George-Costanza-clapping.gif

LUDD: 10/10 photo-269.jpg?_r=1336745968

a very nice selfie, it's like a mix of frank zappa's dad and some dude who ran off with all your money and girlfriend

the signature says autoglass repair, autoglass replace, an epic tune imo and now i hear it everytime when ludd his posts pop up

10/10 in belgium we say carglass cause here we drive car's, not auto's

<Did not notice for at least six months that Godwin Austen's avatar was a .gif and nearly shat upon the realization.

it barely is though, it's like just two different frames spaced out by 30 seconds or something lol. it got me good too when I finally saw it.

review mine

photo-9920.jpg

I like this one a lot, very watmm-y to me.

You had a memorable string of avatars before this too, never threw me off when you changed them.

I feel pretty content with mine. Didn't mean to keep it for long but I've grown to like it.

<Did not notice for at least six months that Godwin Austen's avatar was a .gif and nearly shat upon the realization.

it barely is though, it's like just two different frames spaced out by 30 seconds or something lol. it got me good too when I finally saw it.

If you stare in it long enough you will shit idm

tec:photo-24.png?_r=1353058338

sig: "They're about guns, lasers, robots with laser guns in space. Monsters from the future. Explosions. Sylvester Stallone doing a backflip on top of a spike while Robocop carries a ghost up a mountain. Bombs and swords and that... IDM is awesome." R.I.P CUP

9.879/ten (my one key is broken cuz i spilled vodka on it)

tec is a senior watmmer of ancient, eldritch level-tier. the format of the avatar is the cave-painting stylings of mcgriff camp mspainting, with the flourish of an innovative addition of a dog/lion face. his signature is a 'torch' he is holding up for idm and us all, one might say. in the fashion of the former soviet union a display such as tec's would see him awarded celebrated comrade status or some shit.

Just seen this, it is very sweet and I fire love from my heart into your eyes.

review mine

photo-9920.jpg

I like this one a lot, very watmm-y to me.

You had a memorable string of avatars before this too, never threw me off when you changed them.

I feel pretty content with mine. Didn't mean to keep it for long but I've grown to like it.

Thanks dude! Yeah I try to have some style in this teh internetz worldz :)

I really like yours, too. I love that Simpsons episode, and all the symbolism that uses. I really like it,

If you stare in it long enough you will shit idm

I thought it was my imagination, that I was reading posts too fast and my eyes were playing tricks on me...

Archived