IGNORED

top RDJ track on Spotify is...

cooliofranco

xtal

Looking at the least listened to is more interesting http://www.last.fm/music/Aphex+Twin/+charts?rangetype=6month&subtype=tracks

Girl/Boy Song 18 quid snare rush mix needs more listens yo

and pancake lizard. what thy fuck

edit: also dam he has like 500 trax

18 quid snare rush: ~0:10 - 0:42 used to be my phone's ringtone for a couple days (then I switched to vibrate). Damn good thirty seconds right there.

But some remix is at the bottom. Actual song is chalked up at #176

These noobs don't know how to listen to aphex like I do. That much I can assure you. Idm license revoked, bitches

i'm curious about the demographics about the top three songs. is the bulk of the play coming from people who enjoy electronic music and find these to be his most appealing? or are they on top of the pile because they draw interest from people who don't otherwise dive into our genres?

pyramid panes: why "please stop?"

1. who gives a shit

2. spotify is shit

3. this part of the strange ocd aphex fanboyism which in itself is shit

'i'm curious about the demographics about the top three songs' ---- you've ruined my sunday ........... shit

pyramid panes: this is an internet message board devoted to electronic music and a subforum devoted to aphex twin specifically. you've bought into nerdy fandom far enough to have an account here and 150 posts and now *this thread* crosses the line? i find this hard to understand.

pyramid panes: this is an internet message board devoted to electronic music and a subforum devoted to aphex twin specifically. you've bought into nerdy fandom far enough to have an account here and 150 posts and now *this thread* crosses the line? i find this hard to understand.

The irony is that this type of behavior is just as much part of this community?

On a slightly off topic note: Never been on Spotify, btw. Did I miss anything? I think I rather buy music digitally through bandcamp/beatport/bleep/itunes. Please correct me in my wrongs. Is buying tracks a useless waste of space?

Yeah, i don't spotify either. But then again i don't feel the need to fill my days with walls of sound. It could be useful for that i spose. Demoing new music etc. Ideologically i'm not keen on the idea that it would come to replace paying an artist for a track directly instead leaving us with this centralized monopoly called spotify with tiny licence fees in comparison.

Archived