IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i'm not describing it right. yeah he's got some fast basslines, but they never sounded like they were played on a bass before

oh, I think I get you now. Richard used the gx-1 for a lot of the tuss stuff as far as I know... as that what you're thinking of? Sounds like he's sequenced the gx-1, IE not playing the notes manually... I think this might be what you're referring to but not sure.

please delete the topic

Go away.

If you don't like the thread, don't click on it. Some of us are having a decent time talking about this subject.

Guest skibby

I read on the internet somewhere that someone thought Gerald Donald was somehow involved in the Tuss project. But then I read on WATMM that he was probably an influence. Maybe someone of authority could get an answer for this still unanswered query.

I read on the internet somewhere that someone thought Gerald Donald was somehow involved in the Tuss project. But then I read on WATMM that he was probably an influence. Maybe someone of authority could get an answer for this still unanswered query.

Richard has already said The Tuss was him.

He didn't say "it was me and someone else". I can't imagine any artist allowing him/herself get swept under the rug like that.

how fucking dumb do you have to be to not understand that he could make a patch or program a sequence/melody that doesnt sound exactly like somrthing he did before by himself? most ridiculous shit i've ever read. oh yeah it must be a collab with half the warp/rephlex roster cause it doesnt sound exactly like x track/technique previously employed. give him the ownership of these tracks and stop writing fanfiction.

how fucking dumb do you have to be to not understand that he could make a patch or program a sequence/melody that doesnt sound exactly like somrthing he did before by himself? most ridiculous shit i've ever read. oh yeah it must be a collab with half the warp/rephlex roster cause it doesnt sound exactly like x track/technique previously employed. give him the ownership of these tracks and stop writing fanfiction.

yes exactly

Guest skibby

All this talk of live stuff reminded me of this cringe worthy video. RDJ seems pretty chill though

The-Common-Look-of-Shame.jpg

When or where did RDJ admit he was the Tuss? I do recall an interview where confronted he said it was an interesting psychological experiment, but there was no plain words admission or further acknowledgements. Not that I have slightest doubt about it, just wondering if I missed an interview.

You know, if he had omitted Death Fuck/ Rushup I Bank 12, then maybe ownership could be called into question.. even if a few other comparable artists release on Rephlex. Though, there is really no one else that makes music like those two tracks. They're very unique.

Guest skibby

You know, if he had omitted Death Fuck/ Rushup I Bank 12, then maybe ownership could be called into question.. even if a few other comparable artists release on Rephlex. Though, there is really no one else that makes music like those two tracks. They're very unique.

is it possible for someone to create a poll thread to settle this once and for all?

this is a beautifull page in this glorious hyphex thread lol glad 2 be part of the imminent shit fever

whatever he's gonna release it will be awesome, gimme some friggin afx potatoes

is it possible for someone to create a poll thread to settle this once and for all?

He is The Tuss. There isn't a single other person on this planet who could make a few of those tracks the way they are. When I heard it the first time, knowing about it not being confirmed. I was 100% sure after Death Fuck. I hadn't even heard the live material he put out after that that sounds like Tuss+ so...

Imagine if The Tuss was just like.. Akunk-esque the whole way down the album. We would have never even considered it. xD

stop trolling brisbot skbby, this thread is bullshit enough so far as it is. seriouslaw

I am the troll, and you all have to pay the toll. I'll go tell Death Grips my idea for new lyrics :D

how is this still being debated?

For the EXACT same reason why is creationism still being debated.

So when do you all think this might come out. I would've thought maybe late 2015/early 2016 but he did say "imminent" so I'm gonna go with April 6th, 2015.

So when do you all think this might come out. I would've thought maybe late 2015/early 2016 but he did say "imminent" so I'm gonna go with April 6th, 2015.

I have the feeling it won't be coming out.

we are like children few weeks before Christmas saying nonsense wishing big things.

i feel a bit sad because i already experienced this last year and it wasn't true at the end

the CW new stuff pleased me a lot anyway, i can live with that

Archived