IGNORED

Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you've seen ANH then you've basically already seen this film

That's exactly what my friends told me. And Daniel Craig DOES play a Stormtrooper, probly this one (minor spoiler included)

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/17/daniel-craig-makes-cameo-star-wars-force-awakens

just biking in to say that people deliberately spoiling this movie on line are the most pathetic, saddest group of sweaty, lonely nerds that could ever exist.

nothing got spoiled for me as i saw it pretty quick. but i am in awe that there are people that think this sort of trolling is clever or original. they probably do it for the reactions and feel smug like 'hah look at these angry plebs i am so smart' but it doesn't negate how shitty of a thing to do in the first place. i would happily give these people a good kneeing in the gut.

pic related:

guj3Swp.png

I actually thought the Internet had been quite respectful for now regarding asshole spoilers, compared to other major cultural events.

I guess not then ?

just biking in to say that people deliberately spoiling this movie on line are the most pathetic, saddest group of sweaty, lonely nerds that could ever exist.

nothing got spoiled for me as i saw it pretty quick. but i am in awe that there are people that think this sort of trolling is clever or original. they probably do it for the reactions and feel smug like 'hah look at these angry plebs i am so smart' but it doesn't negate how shitty of a thing to do in the first place. i would happily give these people a good kneeing in the gut.

pic related:

guj3Swp.png

It's funny how people who've never seemed to give a fuck about Star Wars, or, well, movies in general, are suddenly super invested in this. It's kind of fascinating really, how easy it is for marketing guys to dictate the taste/interests of some (this sounds smug as fuck)

also I don't mean to imply I dont fall for marketing crap and advertising, but this is a whole different level, so blatantly obvious

it's a fucking movie

i don't have any sympathy for that person

i bet he wouldn't cry that much if his entire family died in a plane crash

i'm 99.9% sure he's taking the piss in that vid

i dunno...

If someone cares so much about a movie then they should take measures and watch it as soon as possible and avoid social media until then.

I guess outrage culture has to find new ways to complain and moan about something. Complaining about bad movie remakes that no one asked for is too 2012.

If someone cares so much about a movie then they should take measures and watch it as soon as possible and avoid social media until then.

I guess outrage culture has to find new ways to complain and moan about something. Complaining about bad movie remakes that no one asked for is too 2012.

victim blaming? That's some rapist rethoric you have there

victim blaming? That's some rapist rethoric you have there

*dies from trigger heartattack*

Guest bitroast

i ... kimd of agree with this. ive seen nothing but respect for keeping spoilers in tact. have also done my share in not clicking the star wars *MAJOR SPOILERS* thread once movie released til after i saw the film.

anyhoo. saw the film. story , etc. was good. overall film is gonna take some processing. definiteky wasnt clapping at end

Guest bitroast

ugh right. ye that is lame. its funny avoiding this thread and coming back and seeing everyone mention spoilers ... in spoilers ... despite the thread saying *MAJOR SPOILERS*.

ive been lucky to see nothing but internet be respectful to the spoilers : >

Archived