IGNORED

Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahah, joyrex! The sad thing is that I'm tempted by that, the temptation is strong in this one.

If you're like me, spoilers only make me want to see something first-hand even more.

I'm really not like that with something that I actually care about. Pooperhero popcorn movies though, I've stopped giving a shit with the media blackout wall that I put up. Still I'll be good with the star bores and wait to be un impressed and then tell the film thread all about it when no one gives a shit anymore.

Perhaps you'll like it, many people were clapping at the end, so i felt like a loner but honestly it felt more like a franchise (which it is) than a proper movie. I just thought the story was not interesting at all.

Perhaps you'll like it, many people were clapping at the end, so i felt like a loner but honestly it felt more like a franchise (which it is) than a proper movie. I just thought the story was not interesting at all.

I'll probably be flat if not skimming through what will likely be a tedious and uninspired pastiche of flaws and audience manipulations, but yanoe, we'll give it a go.

Listening to a podcast today and they were joking that Creed (Rocky 7) and The Force Awakens (Episode 7) are basically the same movie. Old 80s white dude trains young upstart black kid to overcome the Dark side, lol

Oh so the hype was that it was good, haha. I thought most were worried it was gon be terriblol. Guess I have a skewed view of mainstream thought when hanging in watmm and like minded places most of the time. So it wasn't shit, and actually better than the usual fair. Well that's encouraging.

Archived