IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest drukqs

off topic, can someone briefly explain to me what the number of little dots under a member's name means? fairly new here. and ekt plus? what's that then

It means how many times you've read the rules, and to what aptitude.

I want this fucking framed on my wall.

off topic, can someone briefly explain to me what the number of little dots under a member's name means? fairly new here. and ekt plus? what's that then

It means how many times you've read the rules, and to what aptitude.
I want this fucking framed on my wall.

get a haircut

Guest lopisode

Saw this while walking to Rough Trade in Williamsburg. Thought I'd post it for posterity.

hHoycN4.jpg

Put your toes away plz

tDfyoo9.jpg

good enough for my wallpaper

i waz dreaming of metz track please LEAK this album before september 9th

fuck off with that please, kindly....

You've waited 13 years, wait another month.

The man deserves his money and people should buy his music.

We all want his music and I know it's tough to wait but hoping it will leak is a little low...

Edited by StephenG

There was a Ventolin video for ICBYD, too.

One of my favourite Aphex videos/songs - although Richard hated the video so much, the only place you can get it is on the Japanese version of Come To Viddy.

He hated the video? My mom definitely hated the song when I played it often.

i waz dreaming of metz track please LEAK this album before september 9th

fuck off with that please, kindly....

You've waited 13 years, wait another month.

The man deserves his money and people should buy his music.

We all want his music and I know it's tough to wait but hoping it will leak is a little low...

I pre-ordered and I want a leak too. If its going to leak let it be now dam it!

This is impatient me speaking.

Disclaimer: I would never really pirate anything.

Edited by ZiggomaticV17

Its actually affecting my studies. I don't even want to hear any other music. All I can think about is this album.

I'd imagine we get the album version of Manchester next week as the official preview track, simply because it will reveal so little (except how much magic phexian dust he sprinkled in the studio post its live debut).

I'd imagine we get the album version of Manchester next week as the official preview track, simply because it will reveal so little (except how much magic phexian dust he sprinkled in the studio post its live debut).

Yeah I'm guessing that too, though a proper promo with the metz track would work wonders since it goes like 20 places during the track.

I was shocked and surprised when Plaid came to Houston on their new album about 20 people showed up 5 were friends and we got to hang out with them. I seriously hope Richard Decides to come to Houston to promote his album. I'm sure he'd get at least a 100 people. Heck I just hope he comes to Texas. Any other place in the US is stretching it for me but I'd try to make it.

Just remember: if it leaks early, Bleep will likely release the DLs soon after. So, hoping for a leak even for us official pre-orderers is still kind of totally okay.

Also, Plaid played in Houston? I'm not really even a Plaid fan and I might've taken that four hour trip just to support them. An Aphex tour would be great, but I ain't holding my breath.